Any KOTD Spectators?

PreKota

Reaction
I know I ask this often but so far Ive had a decent response..

Im shooting for my companys 2010 calendar..Basically its trucks (all classe styles) and chicks..
Last years calendar, even tho late, we got rid of all of them..

The plan was to shoot a Bronco and a 1450 built F150, however the F150 will not be ready in time..Unlike last year I can not do the save me a spot deal..Its first come first serve..

If anyones interested in having their truck shot for our calendar please hit me up..Im basically looking for a spectator with a built truck who can provide me with an hour of their time..

We'll only be shooting 6 this year, so far we've had the Duncan Racing Ranger and 1452 IBeam Toyota..

Below are a few samples..Would love to shoot during or after the KOTD race this coming weekend..I already have my 2 girls lined up and ready to go :D..

Attachments

• IMG0348eL.jpg
    IMG0348eL.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG0372eL.jpg
    IMG0372eL.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG0173eL.jpg
    IMG0173eL.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG0190eL.jpg
    IMG0190eL.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 192

<Cody Agee>

Whippersnapper!
Reaction
I know I ask this often but so far Ive had a decent response..

Im shooting for my companys 2010 calendar..Basically its trucks (all classe styles) and chicks..
Last years calendar, even tho late, we got rid of all of them..

The plan was to shoot a Bronco and a 1450 built F150, however the F150 will not be ready in time..Unlike last year I can not do the save me a spot deal..Its first come first serve..

If anyones interested in having their truck shot for our calendar please hit me up..Im basically looking for a spectator with a built truck who can provide me with an hour of their time..

We'll only be shooting 6 this year, so far we've had the Duncan Racing Ranger and 1452 IBeam Toyota..

Below are a few samples..Would love to shoot during or after the KOTD race this coming weekend..I already have my 2 girls lined up and ready to go :D..

im sure if you go out there from pit to pit someone would love to get their truck shot

PreKota

Reaction
ya kinda figured itd be easier to ask here..less time so I can enjoy and shoot some of the race too :D..

PreKota

Reaction
full sizes are ok..

location is out at Plaster..theres no specific location yet..I'll provide my number to those interested and we can get in contact with each other than..