Any of you guys going to EASTER JEEP SAFARI? (Moab)

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
I get sent to a lot of events. Mostly I drag the big SDHQ "Race Support" trailer to races and expos but we also have another smaller trailer that is stocked for more "consumer" style events (less Dumpcans and HNR's and more off-road accessories, jeep stuff and t-shirts and hats).

Last year was my first year going to Moab and I had a pretty good time. We camped at Area BFE (very fun) and then got to go scratch up the shop jeep for a few days on some trails before I had to put on my sales guy hat and work at the vendor show.

Anyway, Moab is what I am prepping for this week and I was wondering if any of you guys were going.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Someday but it won't be this year.
I had a good time again but we sold our shop jeep and this meant we had no toy to play with. It was basically just a wrok trip and then on the last day I hooked up with some of my ultra 4 racer buddies.

Ive been in some cool vehicles but never a legit ultra 4 race car. Those are f-ing fun. You arent going 100 mph plus but, they drive up and over everything.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Cool! Who did you ride with?

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert
Some of the guys from Jimmys 4x4. "Captain Rob" and his crew. We only did a little wheeling around at AREA BFE but all I have ever done is watch ultra 4 cars. I never got to strap into one. It was pretty cool and went like this.

I point at something and say "can we make it up that?' and then they said yes and then we would drive right up it with no issues. Then i would point at something else and this would repeat.

They laughed and said noting we did that nigh was hard at all but I still had a lot of fun and cant wait to do it again.