any pic of corr pro-lite trucks

bajakirby23

hey anyone have some close up pics of some corr pro-lite trucks, prefurred pics cage, suspension, front, rear and what size tires do they run front and back. the back tires look to be a size bigger. i dont now but all the help i can get is great.

SLR

31 front 32 rear, 12" front 14" rear. you can get prints of the truck from CORR>>>>>>>>>SLR

hoeker

the photos of huseman's truck on prerunners.com are the only ones i know of in the buildup stages, check them out.

maybe check the teams section on www.CORRacing.com and check out the individual team websites for more.

i thought they ran 32's front and rear???

www.rosshoek.com

Jerry Zaiden

I have some pictures Jeff Kincaid sent me. If you stop by you can check them out. They are regular pictures and I don't have a scanner so I can't post them. Next time I talk to him I will try to get him to send me some digital shots.

Billy_the_Kid

I looked at the front brake rotors on Huseman's truck at Crandon, and they looked like something off a motorcycle. About 1/4" thick and full of holes. Wow!!

Like Hoeker said, I think the different team websites have some pictures of their trucks. Check em out.

curt

Here's a couple of frame pics from the So Cal CORR meeting last year where we traveled hopefully to hear abut a move out west. Of course it was a pep rally about how great the series is and the kind of support we might find if we could come up with the cubic dollars to go race back east....Curt

Attachments