Any Quad racing in Vegas area?

Tripp

New out to the Vegas area and wondering if there are any desert racing leagues. I have been on the Best in the Desert site but I didn't find much info as far as safety requirements etc. Just that its is open class in ATV's and $500 to enter the next race!!

Anything less expensive in the area?

Thanks!

snoreracer

New out to the Vegas area and wondering if there are any desert racing leagues. I have been on the Best in the Desert site but I didn't find much info as far as safety requirements etc. Just that its is open class in ATV's and $500 to enter the next race!!

Thanks!
Do you mean a quad

Charlietuna

Maybe look a little west? AMA D37 runs out in the Lucerne Valley/Barstow area (as well as others), I believe.

tapped1069

George of the Jungle
Yep, you're looking at WORCS, BITD or SCORE for quads. MRAN is bikes only but you could always sale that thing and buy a bike and start racing MRAN like the rest of us :), it's where all the cool kids hang out. LOL

Tripp

I registered for the WORCS Series. Looks fun!! Have the tether kill switch and nerf bars in the mail then i should be good to go! Would love to at least race the Saturday at The Orleans in Vegas, will see if i get everything in order by then!! Thanks everyone for the knowledge!

Tripp

Yep, you're looking at WORCS, BITD or SCORE for quads. MRAN is bikes only but you could always sale that thing and buy a bike and start racing MRAN like the rest of us :), it's where all the cool kids hang out. LOL
I've never been real cool so i guess the quad is right up my alley HAHA!!

SNAREracer

Thanks!

Thanks!
Check out SNARE Desert Racing 4 Wheel ATV Only desert races. Check out there Facebook page also

Tripp

Check out SNARE Desert Racing 4 Wheel ATV Only desert races. Check out there Facebook page also
Thanks for that! Looks exactly like what im looking for. Went to the website but didnt see much info. 2019 schedule was empty. How much is it? Is it show up and race? Didnt see any forms to fill out to join.

SNAREracer

Thanks for that! Looks exactly like what im looking for. Went to the website but didnt see much info. 2019 schedule was empty. How much is it? Is it show up and race? Didnt see any forms to fill out to join.
Check out there Facebook group page