Any rumors on San Felipe 250

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
I heard the mcmillins all switch to herbst trucks, cheater motors, and 2 speed underdrives

CreamyMeatyCommongonolek-max-1mb.gif

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Mexico, especially San Felipe, is dangerous. Really dangerous, Especially for for people travelling there from the U.S. I wouldn't go. It will be dangerous. You should heed the warnings and not go there. Dangerous. Especially the tacos. They have been known to kidnap Americans and hold them ransom for a couple dollars each. And the Margaritas! Don't get me started on how dangerous they are. Killers, truly. Don't go, it's B-A-D bad. Dangerous. And don't caravan. Have you heard how bad the gas prices are? Even the heat can kill you down there. STAY HOME! I will not save you from this. It's dangerous.

cjohnson

Reaction
Mexico, especially San Felipe, is dangerous. Really dangerous, Especially for for people travelling there from the U.S. I wouldn't go. It will be dangerous. You should heed the warnings and not go there. Dangerous. Especially the tacos. They have been known to kidnap Americans and hold them ransom for a couple dollars each. And the Margaritas! Don't get me started on how dangerous they are. Killers, truly. Don't go, it's B-A-D bad. Dangerous. And don't caravan. Have you heard how bad the gas prices are? Even the heat can kill you down there. STAY HOME! I will not save you from this. It's dangerous.
I didn't read your whole post but I saw tacos and margaritas so I'm going. Thanks!!

RYAN COHEE

Reaction
What if I have a passport ??

Bro_Gill

Reaction
I think they have 'Most Wanted' posters up at the Miramar Police Station for all you guys! Better not go!

Class10DAN

Reaction
whoops are nasty stuff, i dont understand how the 11 doods can even deal with that stuff...

LukeMcMillin83

Reaction
Hey everyone, just a big test session. As you may recall, the main reason we skipped KOH is because we wanted to dedicate time and money to testing the TT’s, mostly the AWD, there’s still a lot to learn and test on it. We race through San Felipe 2-3 times a year, so why not test down there? Definitely beats doing 90 laps around Plaster City! If you were the 1-2 guys at K21 who got to see what’s new to the team, thanks for not sharing pics. Mason AWD83 is still a chassis at Masons as we develop a new engine package with KRE. We will have AWD23 and 2WD 83 at the SF250. Can’t wait!

Last edited:

Class10DAN

Reaction
Hey everyone, just a big test session. As you may recall, the main reason we skipped KOH is because we wanted to dedicate time and money to testing the TT’s, mostly the AWD, there’s still a lot to learn and test on it. We race through San Felipe 2-3 times a year, so why not test down there? Definitely beats doing 90 laps around Plaster City! If you were the 1-2 guys at K21 who got to see what’s new to the team, thanks for not sharing pics. Mason AWD83 is still a chassis at Masons as we develop a new engine package with KRE. We will have AWD23 and 2WD 83 at the SF250. Can’t wait!
so your not using herbst trucks with cheater motors and 2 speed underdrives??? 😖