Any rumors on San Felipe 250

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
RDC Crypto
& they are finding the cheeeter lines " testing"

giphy.gif

Anger Issues

RDC Crypto
We just rolled through SF after two months in Baja and an excellent wedding. Brought home 34 pounds of poisoned fish (don't go)!. The town was DEAD. Didn't see a single pre-runner, race car or nuthin. A few locals buzzin around but even Pete's camp was a ghost town. We were the only truck n' trailer on the beach. Kinda sad, actually. I would hate to be a Canadian this year! I miss this race SO MUCH!!! . we are hoping some NEW broncos get built so we can show them how the TTB's work! Bring it on!!! / On a side note: I will truly miss this boat and Bronco combo. I hope it brings many meals to the family in Barriles who bought it all for a steal.
20210117_070947.jpg

Class10DAN

RDC Crypto
Website
score-international.com
We just rolled through SF after two months in Baja and an excellent wedding. Brought home 34 pounds of poisoned fish (don't go)!.
why the hell do you have 34 pounds of fish

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
What’s the average temp for this race in April??
Look at the Almanac for that. Averages are not actual/ If it is 40 the first 2 weeks and 100 the second 2 weeks, that says the average is 70. And that doesn't answer what you need, does it?

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
Look at the Almanac for that. Averages are not actual/ If it is 40 the first 2 weeks and 100 the second 2 weeks, that says the average is 70. And that doesn't answer what you need, does it?
Luckily man has been around longer than 4 weeks to put together some data beyond what you just tried to describe.

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
Again, those are averages. I have been there is April and it was raining and almost snowing. I would wait a little before you gather your weather stuff. They said in January that Texas was going to be well above average temps for February. Reality is, 3 days to a week is when you want to start looking at the local weather to see what it should be like.

Class10DAN

RDC Crypto
Website
score-international.com

E motorsports

RDC Crypto
Again, those are averages. I have been there is April and it was raining and almost snowing. I would wait a little before you gather your weather stuff. They said in January that Texas was going to be well above average temps for February. Reality is, 3 days to a week is when you want to start looking at the local weather to see what it should be like.
(for Bro's eyes)
there will be red flag warnings for high temps and low RH accompanied by Foehn winds so make sure your LCES is in place