Any rumors on San Felipe 250

Bro_Gill

Reaction
I was told after a couple engines slid off the road from ice and snow on my division by the IMET that it never snowed up there last night. I always check my weather when it counts!

cjohnson

Reaction
Again, those are averages. I have been there is April and it was raining and almost snowing. I would wait a little before you gather your weather stuff. They said in January that Texas was going to be well above average temps for February. Reality is, 3 days to a week is when you want to start looking at the local weather to see what it should be like.
Yes, a daily average. Not a monthly average like you were describing 🤣 If you can wait until 3 days to a week to plan your trip. Great. I and many other people plan early. I may revise my plans if there is a freak storm or heat wave predicted otherwise everything is set a weeks out.

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
SCORE TROPHY TRUCK (27*)
1 Luke McMillin
7 Bryce Menzies
9 Carlos ‘Apdaly’ Lopez
10 Alan Ampudia
11 Rob MacCachren
16 Cameron Steele
19 Tim Herbst
21 Gustavo ‘Tavo’ Vildosola
*21L Gustavo Vidosola Sr
22 Jax Redline
23 Dan McMillin
26 Dave Taylor
27 Kyle Jergensen
27 Jonathan Brenthel
29 Madix Bailey
31 Andy McMillin
*37L Rolf Helland
40 Chris Miller
41 Justin Lofton
43 Larry Roeseler
45 Gary Magness
51 Steve Olliges
65 Dan Myers
71 Josh De Jong
*79L Russell Buehler
82 Sam Baldi
85 Mike Lawrenc

MTPyle

Reaction
Wow that’s a big entry list for TT. Sweet.

Mike

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
Hey Dan where did you find the entry list?

BeerRUN

Reaction
Mexico, especially San Felipe, is dangerous. Really dangerous, Especially for for people travelling there from the U.S. I wouldn't go. It will be dangerous. You should heed the warnings and not go there. Dangerous. Especially the tacos. They have been known to kidnap Americans and hold them ransom for a couple dollars each. And the Margaritas! Don't get me started on how dangerous they are. Killers, truly. Don't go, it's B-A-D bad. Dangerous. And don't caravan. Have you heard how bad the gas prices are? Even the heat can kill you down there. STAY HOME! I will not save you from this. It's dangerous.
YOU ARE A DICK

jon coleman

Reaction
lottsa tt, they are pretty W i d e too, hope there aint no 'bottleneck'( i like a crafty veteran, im picking mr. Roeseler

mxben

Reaction
Anyone planning on pre running Monday - Thursday April 12-15 on bikes in San Felipe? I need to link up with someone or a group.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
OK. Plenty of stories of robberies, police corruption, etc... I was robbed at knife point in Ensenada in 1988. I still go to pretty much every SCORE race down there. And then some. If YOU took that as a personal attack, you probably need some help getting on. In my line of work, I saw all the worst crap that life can throw out there. You are a survivor. Humor helps people get passed tough times. You are not the only person that has been through crap in Mexico. Understand that.