Any rumors yet on the SF 250 Map

You Mad Bro

Reaction
Has anyone heard anything about this years course?

Will it be similar to last year or a different course

swiftracing5

Reaction
There is an earlier thread with a couple rumors. I've heard it's running counterclockwise, that's about it. I couldn't find any old maps that ran that way.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
I am not racing this year, but I hope they stay south of Highway 3 and run a lot of washes. Huatamote, Azufre, Chanate and Matome... If they go back to a more classic San Felipe style race course that includes most of the washes then I would for sure race it next year.... Save Laguna Salada / Desert and Mike's area for the Baja 500!!!

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
Reaction
I am not racing this year, but I hope they stay south of Highway 3 and run a lot of washes. Huatamote, Azufre, Chanate and Matome... If they go back to a more classic San Felipe style race course that includes most of the washes then I would for sure race it next year.... Save Laguna Salada / Desert and Mike's area for the Baja 500!!!
I hope so too. That is what I imagine when I think SF250.

There is an earlier thread with a couple rumors. I've heard it's running counterclockwise, that's about it. I couldn't find any old maps that ran that way.

I could be mistaken but if its classic SF and heads north out of town, west at HYW 3, south thru Borrego, down into the washes and back to town then isnt that counterclockwise? I was thinking the other thread was eluding to it going clockwise and south out of town.

Either way i'm excited to get down there!

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Wouldn't it have to go through town to go north of San Felipe if it's starting in Malecon? Rumor on the other thread is it's going south

swiftracing5

Reaction
I hope so too. That is what I imagine when I think SF250.

I could be mistaken but if its classic SF and heads north out of town, west at HYW 3, south thru Borrego, down into the washes and back to town then isnt that counterclockwise? I was thinking the other thread was eluding to it going clockwise and south out of town.

Either way i'm excited to get down there!
You're right, my mistake.

guycomer

Reaction
It could start on Melacon and head south on the beach to Club de Pesca, turn west & go thru the dune area.. You would have just 1 or 2 road crossings before being on the west side of the hwy. From there you could turn north and go counter-clockwise or continue south and go clockwise. It would be easy to do & you could use the same path coming back in. I don't know.. It makes sense in my minds eye but maybe I'm missing something.