• Forum membership has its advantages....

Any V2R photos

GHARACING

nada??? so many! media guys out on the course.... you'd think we would have a ton of photos to see. hopefully soon.

AZ7000'

Didn't the modification in ownership come with a new rule on posting pics here for sale?

PinkTaco

I like most have been hand cuffed to my Mac editing photos and getting them sent off to clients, but here is a link to the first batch of my images from V2R. I am the team photog from Mills Motorsports so I don't always get the chance to shoot other classes and teams, but I do my best to get a few shots when the opportunity arises. Any questions please ask or feel free to give me a call @ 928-925-3376. Thanks for looking!
I'm sure the other guys will be along soon.

Vegas To Reno 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

havahockey

Flipper
Like he said most of us when we get home are working hard to get all our client stuff out in a timely manner. The best thing to do is instead of waiting around for photos to be posted on RDC is contact all the in photogs individually and see if they have anything of you. I've had a few people hit me up and its much easier that way. Actually the best thing to do is hire one of us before the race and then you're guaranteed photos :)

Mike321

I like most have been hand cuffed to my Mac editing photos and getting them sent off to clients, but here is a link to the first batch of my images from V2R. I am the team photog from Mills Motorsports so I don't always get the chance to shoot other classes and teams, but I do my best to get a few shots when the opportunity arises. Any questions please ask or feel free to give me a call @ 928-925-3376. Thanks for looking!
I'm sure the other guys will be along soon.

Vegas To Reno 2016

This shot is my favorite of the set: Vegas To Reno 2016 I'd love to read about how you did this shot.

All of the pictures you posted are awesome. That's a solid collection of excellent work!

To others, photographers don't click a button and post it to Facebook, there is a lot of post processing that needs to be completed. I'm a hobbyist and I'm several years behind on my own personal photos.

PinkTaco

This shot is my favorite of the set: Vegas To Reno 2016 I'd love to read about how you did this shot.

All of the pictures you posted are awesome. That's a solid collection of excellent work!

To others, photographers don't click a button and post it to Facebook, there is a lot of post processing that needs to be completed. I'm a hobbyist and I'm several years behind on my own personal photos.
Thanks for the kind words! The image you asked about was obviously shot from the helicopter. It was shot at 1/100 at f22. As for post processing I bumped the saturation a bit along with some contrast and tonal curve. Thanks for checking out the gallery!

Mike321

Thanks for the kind words! The image you asked about was obviously shot from the helicopter. It was shot at 1/100 at f22. As for post processing I bumped the saturation a bit along with some contrast and tonal curve. Thanks for checking out the gallery!

I love the all the motion that is taking place and the body of the truck in focus and on mission – it really highlights what is happening in this shot. Your other work is fantastic; this was just my favorite.

1/100 @ F22? You have an insane panning ability! Does shooting from a helicopter help panning or make it more difficult?

PinkTaco

With the Helo pacing the truck it helps a lot. Thanks again for the compliment!

DirtDgr

How not to move over.
Vegas To Reno 2016

Awesome group of pics! Love the more distant pics with the terrain and dust. Very nice!

PinkTaco

How not to move over.
Vegas To Reno 2016

Awesome group of pics! Love the more distant pics with the terrain and dust. Very nice!
Thanks! V2R is really a pretty race to shoot. Lots of wide open empty desert. Sometimes it's fun to show just small and isolated the racers are against the expanse of the Nevada desert.

DirtDgr

What are you talking about......Looks like the TT got the hell out of the way when it saw that SXS coming. LOL

Haha! No.

The pictures before it show the UTV coming first. But being a Class 11 guy and knowing how those trucks can appear out of nowhere it seems, I should cut the UTV some slack for sure. I have been in that position a couple times. So sorry UTV guy or gal.

Gotta say there were a lot UTV's still going strong around Top Gun pit on day two.