Any "videographers" going to be at the Fiberwerx 200?

djhspawn

Reaction
I am curious if there is going to be anyone shooting the Fiberwerx 200? I am trying to get other to get some camera time in and was looking to make arrangements with someone else that was planning on shooting and editing.

djhspawn

Reaction
I am curious if there is going to be anyone shooting the Fiberwerx 200? I am trying to get other to get some camera time in and was looking to make arrangements with someone else that was planning on shooting and editing.

Either professional or hobbyist........?

FCORR

Reaction
Not sure what you're planning but Brad from SUD Productions will be out there, he'll probably be filming a little bit in the beginning as he's coriding the last 2 laps in my truck...

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Hey Darrell: is there some kind of, how you say, financial gain, from said video work? I am out on the street intersection with a carboard sign that says "will shoot and edit for $$$" "spare change" "god bless". Seriously, me work for $$ - available 24/7

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
Hey Darrell: is there some kind of, how you say, financial gain, from said video work? I am out on the street intersection with a carboard sign that says "will shoot and edit for $$$" "spare change" "god bless". Seriously, me work for $$ - available 24/7

Copy and credit!

djhspawn

Reaction
I was actually more looking to supply my video to someone that was already planning on shooting and editing the race. The only thing I would of wanted was for the video to be posted on planetpinned.com. If anyone wants my footage please feel free to PM/IM/E-mail me.

I just figured someone would appreciate the extra camera/footage at no cost to them..... Other then the upload.

Darrell@planetpinned.com