any XR 50's?

Tyson

Reaction
Re: any XR 50\'s?

Hey Jerry is that the oil refinery at the end of gothard? I broke my arm on a bike back there a few years ago.

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

martininsocal

Reaction

Jerry- I would never even think of pulling that kind of air on my 50- It was built in '69, no rear suspension!

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

orvacian

Reaction
Re: ajy XR 50\'s?

Nice pictures, you guys are insane! Did Craig go through all those doubles?

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction

He made it through half of them, in the picture he is on the 4th one. We just go tback from a lunch brake at that track 2 min from the shop. A fish and game guy was cool but still s\asked us to leave.

Kbach66

Reaction

Jerry....quit playing and get a job....oh wait...damn you have one! Oh well....and I thought my job was fun. : (

Littlenutts

Reaction

Looks good. Have you seen 50 Nuts? If you like 50's check it! I have a fiddy and if you guys want to rally lets go to the track. Elsinore has a full blown 50 track with nice size jumps... Also Temcula BMX lets you run the track on fridays.

When I shine I am going to blind the world.

Gabe Lara

Reaction

Jerry,
John and I just picked ours up last week!
Needless to say, my neighnbors love me even more now...

Was kinda cool to see a guy and his girl riding theirs at an empty lot near the studio during lunch yesterday.

-Gabe

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction

Down in South Mission where I live a bunch of people have them and just ride all over, from party to party and bar to bar!

See ya in the dirt!

bajaboy

Reaction

Hey Guys ,

Damn it guys !!! You had to show me a new toy !!! Now I want one too !!! How much do they run new ?

Later , Bajaboy

Brian Mapes

Reaction

I think that they run about 1000 to 1500 new. Not sure seeing as i dont have one that is just what i have heard.

You gots to pay da cost to be da boss. - Snoop

khoolguy

Reaction

you can get them for under $1000 at Berts in Azusa brand new

Greg J.

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction

The best price is going to around $1250 out the door. Then expect to spend another $1500-2000 on them. You will need a 82cc kit, new front suspension, with clamps, bars, etc.. Then a new rear swing arm with a new rear shock. Foot pegs, and new plastic to look cool :)

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction

We do need to get a huge ride together. A Saturday morning in Lake Elsinoir wuld be a blast! 20-40 of these bikes ripping through the hills! There is a great little track out there, not the pay trake but one in the hills off of Railroad road inland a mile.