Anybody near concord ca for a 5 yr old bday drive by?

Fifty

Hey everyone,

it’s my daughters 5th birthday coming up and this Sunday... instead of a party with her friends....we are trying to organize a bday drive by...
Which sucks.

she is a super social person who loves people. She misses her friends... and since my truck has been mia for the last 5 months getting repairs done, we haven’t even gotten any camping in.

anyways, she loves papas “race truck” lol and “roadster racers” (F1 and car racing on tv)...
If anyone is around concord this weekend, Sunday the 19th at 10 am and would be willing to show off their truck etc... she would be thrilled!

pm me for details if you can make it, just a few minutes out of your day... give her something to “oooh and Aaaaaah” at!

(meeting on walnut ave, concord ca 94519 of that helps for decisions)

Fifty

Yea we were planning on it. But The missus schedule changed from sun-weds to random and she works that Friday.

I can drive up and back Saturday, but we have a baby so I can’t do both Days.
It’s around a 4.5 hr drive each way so I need to weigh the 5 yr old In the car for 10 hours in one day...

43mod

You can cool off and rest in our RV if you like. Might even have my 4 year old g son,he is a tractor maniac . 99% sure that we are going to hang out and watch.

Fifty

I think I have got a couple hot rod folks going to come by. And a friend who is the the time attack world is hoping some friends with “street cars” (lol) can come by.
So hopefully it won’t be a dud!!

Bricoop

Hey everyone,

it’s my daughters 5th birthday coming up and this Sunday... instead of a party with her friends....we are trying to organize a bday drive by...
Which sucks.

she is a super social person who loves people. She misses her friends... and since my truck has been mia for the last 5 months getting repairs done, we haven’t even gotten any camping in.

anyways, she loves papas “race truck” lol and “roadster racers” (F1 and car racing on tv)...
If anyone is around concord this weekend, Sunday the 19th at 10 am and would be willing to show off their truck etc... she would be thrilled!

pm me for details if you can make it, just a few minutes out of your day... give her something to “oooh and Aaaaaah” at!

(meeting on walnut ave, concord ca 94519 of that helps for decisions)
I live nearby and have a little truck we road race, but I don't have a trailer to get it there. Our family friends own Concord Polaris/Can-Am. I can reach out and see if they can give her a tour of their "race cars" if you think she would like that.

Fifty

Bricoop, that would be awesome! but heck, id bet that if you drove a 3 wheeled geo metro with no paint, and honked and waved and yelled "Happy birthday Emma"....you would make her day and make a grown man cry in happiness

Where are you located? Are you in town?

Fifty

ugh... i cant take her to the canam polaris shop until my truck is done. my wife will be piiiiiiiiissssssssed when i fill out that credit app and come home with a sxs

Bricoop

Bricoop, that would be awesome! but heck, id bet that if you drove a 3 wheeled geo metro with no paint, and honked and waved and yelled "Happy birthday Emma"....you would make her day and make a grown man cry in happiness

Where are you located? Are you in town?
Im in San Leandro.

Lol, I feel your pain. I’m overhauling a few things on my truck. For once in our relationship I’m getting more boxes delivered than her.

Fifty

We are watching the 2019 mint 400 “extended television show” by x games on your tube right now.

I don’t like her watching this, because then she will ask why I drive so slow when we go off roading in my colorado with 11 inches of travel in front and 14 inch leafs out back... and stock frame with no cage lol!

Fifty

Pink... purple... so really at 5 it depends on what day of the week it is lol!!

Fifty

Bump for anyone who is thinking about making it.

we went to a neighbors sons Bday drive by.... 8 cars total... including ours.

so very sad. Please if you can make it, concord ca (farm bureau and walnut)
3800 block of walnut ave, meeting at 10am to do the drive by. Don’t care if you are in a geo metro or your jeep on 40’s or your prerunner or trophy truck on 42’s!!!

anything will make this little 5 yr old girl feel like the crown princess for the day!!!

DM me for any more specific details if needed! Thank you!

Bricoop

Bump for anyone who is thinking about making it.

we went to a neighbors sons Bday drive by.... 8 cars total... including ours.

so very sad. Please if you can make it, concord ca (farm bureau and walnut)
3800 block of walnut ave, meeting at 10am to do the drive by. Don’t care if you are in a geo metro or your jeep on 40’s or your prerunner or trophy truck on 42’s!!!

anything will make this little 5 yr old girl feel like the crown princess for the day!!!

DM me for any more specific details if needed! Thank you!
I hope your neighbor’s son didn’t see her drive-by :)

Fifty

Lol! I’m not sure. They Definitly heard about it I’m sure!!!!

Fifty

Had a great turn out. I was running around like a chicken with his head cut off trying to make last minute preparations, and then by the time i made the loop to get back to the house and watch, I was at the tail end.

my wife’s video skills were lacking...

but Emma loved it. She was a bit confused at first... and then when she figured out they were all there for her!!!!

she loved it!!