Anyone Available???

"FACTORY"

To give three guys from Utah a ride from the states to the Villa Marina Hotel in Ensenada on Thursday in the early aftenoon? Two speak spanish and all three are great guys. I was going to take them down there for thier first experience but got stuck at work an cant make it. They will seperte into different cars if need be. PM me if you can help or eail me at jjohnson517@gmail.com
Thank You!

"FACTORY"

over 250 views from la familia and no love...... these guys want to experience your passion and make it thiers... their only other option would be totake a bus from the bored and we all know how sketchy it is for 3 white guys in TJ...

bajafox

Accepted
I was just curious what the request was. I'm headed to San Felipe myself and my truck is full.

Good luck to those guys, I hope they find a ride

"FACTORY"

I was just curious what the request was. I'm headed to San Felipe myself and my truck is full.

Good luck to those guys, I hope they find a ride

to give 3 guys a ride to the villa marina hotel in ensenada from anywhere in SoCal....

Whitewater

I've got some room for maybe 2 in a van leaving from San Diego around 11PM on Thursday. PM me if this helps.

bajafox

Accepted
to give 3 guys a ride to the villa marina hotel in ensenada from anywhere in SoCal....
Sorry, I got that part, I meant to reply to this part of your post as to why I checked the link, I thought maybe someone needed pit help by my area and I would have offered. The title of the thread could be open to just about anything. I wish those guys the best of luck.

over 250 views from la familia and no love...... these guys want to experience your passion and make it thiers... their only other option would be totake a bus from the bored and we all know how sketchy it is for 3 white guys in TJ...

"FACTORY"

Thanks Whitewater... ill talk to the guys and see if thats cool with them. I appreciate it!

RCJoslin

we are going out there in about an hour and a half. let me know I can give one person a ride.

Whitewater

WAIT! 11AM, I meant 11AM not PM. If I don't get out of there until 11PM I'll be headed towards San Felipe instead.

bajafox

Accepted
Do they have reservations in Ensenada? The only good thing about Ensenada is tech, other than that the real fun and the race will be far from Ensenada

"FACTORY"

they are going down to pit for pistola..... they just need to get to the villa marina and from there they will get in pete's chase trucks....

Whitewater

oh ****, if they are pitting for Pistol I've got it covered! It might be crowded with 7 of us in one vehicle so tell em to stop at a gas station and clean up before hand... J/K. I'll call you tomorrow.