Anyone going to Coachella or Stagecoach Festivals?

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
Just wondering if anyones going?, I'll be at Primm for the 250 but leaving early Sunday so may be at Coachella Sunday and going to Stagecoach the following weekend for sure.......

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
I will be at Stagecoach... Got camping! Superr excited!

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
I will be at Stagecoach... Got camping! Superr excited!

me too! cept for the camping, Crazy times last year! mebbe I will see ya there! :D

dezertranger1600

Reaction
Had to sell my tickets:( My mom is in SD right now for emergency surgery and will be there for 2-3 weeks:(

Next year for sure:D

randy s

Reaction
omar [el tiburon] is going to take his daughter to the coachella festival for her 15th b-day. i hear paul mccartney will play. i'm gonna go next year i hope. sounds like a real good time.

dezertranger1600

Reaction
It is. Nothing short of a blast. Yall have fun now,ya hear?:D

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
About a week away!~ I was asked to do the trophy presentation for the BBQ competition!~ I am soo very excited for Stagecoach 2009!!!! I bought 3 new pairs of Western jeans .. still need to get a western tank for the trophy presentation, I'll be all cowgirled uppp!

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
About a week away!~ I was asked to do the trophy presentation for the BBQ competition!~ I am soo very excited for Stagecoach 2009!!!! I bought 3 new pairs of Western jeans .. still need to get a western tank for the trophy presentation, I'll be all cowgirled uppp!

Fun Jenn! when and where will be competion be at??? same deal like last year???
They had some really cute clothes there last year...hope some of the same peeps are gonna be back selling...

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
Fun Jenn! when and where will be competion be at??? same deal like last year???
They had some really cute clothes there last year...hope some of the same peeps are gonna be back selling...

All I know it starts at 10 and trophies will be presented around 5.... haha ... I am getting an all access wristband and that's all I needed to know! This is my first year attending Stagecoach!~

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
:D
I'll be at Stagecoach ~ Can't wait!!!

Cool Val! Well have to meet up for a drink or something at least say hi!!! ...Me and a g/friend from high school are going...I'll PM you my number and text me if you wanna meet up and say hi! Woo Hoo!!!

ML Racer

Reaction
Team Missing Lenk will be attending the (Country) Stagecoach Festival on April 23-26 with the toter and (2) motorhomes. I heard it's good time:D

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
I know atleast 10 people who will be going to stagecoach as well. Rhiannon from PCI and 6 of my friends plus a grip of others with there friends. We are camping as well. cant wiat looking forward to this and the shananigans that come along with it and of course all the hot cowgirls.

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
I will be camping in EDII ... Dropping trailer off Thurs and will be back out Fri-Sun.... Would love to meet up with any of ya.. I am cooking lots of food, dessert, and mixing up some drinky drinks!

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
im just along for the ride friday saturday and sunday but Rhiannon and a few others are dropping off the rig thrusday. I get to drive out friday morning to start my weekend. pool, horse shoes, bbq, beer, booze, beer pong, beer bong all will be in full party mode. i think we are stayin at the no curfew party all night and day camp ground which ever one that is

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
I am in need of 2 "RV people" wristbands ... I have somebody willing to purchase them for $50.00 a piece for a total of $100.00 for the pair .... Send me a PM if ya have any extra RV People wristbands.. Doesn't matter if it's EDI, EDII or the forum (tent) camping.

Thanksssss!~