anyone going to ocotillio this weekend

sirhk100

Reaction
What did you get? This will be my first season in 17 years with out a bike. I just sold my YZ400. I may get anouther one but I'm not sure, I got bigger plans with the $$$$ right now.

Anyways though I'm going out tonight and will be coming home tomorrow.

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I wont be making it this weekend. My steering wheel is resting on my seat and there isnt any ignition or anything in the Piece right now lol....

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

cleartoy

Reaction
Possibly goin sunday and coming back mon morning. A friend of mine chases for somebody and the team is testing the truck this weekend.

My decision lies on what money i have left after i take my gurl to California Adventures SAT for her birthday and pay the bills!!!!!!!!

85 Toyota xtracab 4x4(for sale)
94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

Racing5150Guy

Reaction
i got a 2002 kx 250. i got a pretty good deal on it. cant wait to ride it though this weekend. well hope to see a bunch of you out there this weekend. Chris you saw my bike when i was leaving jc's last night. (i think) hopefully the right chris.

sirhk100

Reaction
Oh okay that's you? Didnt' know that. Hey just to let you know, IT"S HOT OUT THERE. IT was 97 degrees when we got out there at 9:30.

Had fun last night, quite a few people out there. Only three trucks with us but a lot of people in general.

I broke a rear shock and broke my rear upper shock mount upper mount cross tube in half. Maybe a little too much fun. Oh well, I swore I was going to cycle the rear end and now I have to. Hopefully I can get my shock fixed this week and the material to do it next week.

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

Racing5150Guy

Reaction
I KNOW IT WAS HOTTER THAN A .......................... I DON'T KNOW BUT IT WAS HOT. WE HAD SOME FUN AND GOT A LOT OF RELAXATION TIME IN. THANK GOD FOR AIR CONDITIONERS. TRIED TO START THE SEASON A LITTLE TO EARLY. I DID SEE TWO PRO TRUCKS OUT THERE AND A BUGGY THAT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE FROM STEWARTS RACEWORKS. THEY WERE PRETTY SWEET. WELL GOT TO GO BACK TO WORK I GUESS.