anyone have an extra room for buffalo bills for TT250????

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
need 1 could use 2....email me at thespeedwayboss@hotmail.com or call me at 602-619-2277....thanx in advance and good karma will come to you for hooking me up...............

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
There are still rooms at Whiskey Pete's that are available for an ok price until 11 tonight.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
So does this mean that someone bought the seat are you racing now pete?
bingo........we will be racing.......get someone to pay the entry mikey and you will have the job on the right.........

Jkrell

Reaction
I've got an extra room you can have pete....i'll make you a deal. I'll let you have the room but next time we are drinking in a bar somewhere you have to remember who i am without me telling you I was your pizza delivery guy in the 90's....and no more telling me i have a mancrush on robby gordon....haha.

sending email now.

Last edited:

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
I got a room last night for thurs at BB's for $5 on Expedia! They were having some sort of deal, so I took full advantage :D... I booked my rooms at the Gold Strike last nite as well... 90 bucks for two nites.. I am working the upper Night Ranch Road pit so it gives me an extra half hour of sleep LOL...

buddy crisp

Reaction
So the question is..........do you have a room to share with the "PISTOLA" racing team??????

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction