Anyone have experience with Santek trailer?are they good?

RocketMan

Just as the tile says are santek toyhaulers good quality? will it hold up for a pit support and family weekend abuse?

BGRANT

They are HEAVY! I ordered one custom back in 03ish. They told me that the 31' was going to be around 10K lbs. when it was finished. I talked to a guy that had the same one and he was told the same thing at order and it came in at 13Klbs.+ before water and toys. He was trying to sale it. My friend did get one and it was heavy but all he put in it was a gay little dune car that wieghed next to nothing. I ended up with a Tahoe 33FW and it has been great.
If you have the capacity to tow 15K+, they are pretty good trailers. They are built like a tank. Most of the material is straight out of Home Depot and meant for residential homes, not a travel trailer. I toured their facility and it seemed pretty legit back then. I think that they make some stuff for the Herbst, their 5th. wheel was there with damage because the jacks were not in place when the truck pulled out from under it.
You should be able to get some pretty good deals right now on trailers.

Dezertpilot

the herbst, their 5th. Wheel was there with damage because the jacks were not in place when the truck pulled out from under it.
lol!!!:d

papajon14

I useto tow one when i worked for the SMD. and man are they heavy!! lil scary to tow sometimes! but awsome trailor!

Steve0

I have a '2000, 22' V-nose. I bought it new from them. I think its a pretty good trailer. I believe they have change their design alittle.

CHASETHISTOO

I have a 26' custom with top sleeping area. GREAT trailer. Indistructable. But everyone's not lieing. They are HEAVY.