anyone have pics of this thing?

Ryan B

Reaction
not too bad shopwise. i tore my ACL surgery dec.3rd
the new 10 car is way fun!
chad is stoked cause he finally gets to race his car, not drive someone else's car.

RRP FABRICATION

Reaction
ya... i want to build a thing after i get done with my knee stuff.

bronco is for sale :)
LMAO!! The vicious cycle continues!!!
Take care of the knee!
Good to here things are going good for you guys, I'm stoked Chad finally has his own car now, I'm gonna have to roll up sometime and go for a ride:D

Steven_Tolbert

Reaction
Dude how are you not going to post some stats............I need a list of goodys

Ryan B

Reaction
Dude how are you not going to post some stats............I need a list of goodys

rear susp.
giant 64 kit, floater 9 inch 4:88 gears. fox 3.0 quad bypasses/2.0 hydraulic bumpstops.
19" travel
front susp
camburg extended trussed beams, burg radius arms. fox 3.0 quad bypasses/2.0 hyd bumps. 17" travel

stock engine, runs like a champ, reliable, and passes smog.

stock transmission with aftermarket cooler, runs at about 120degrees in the summer.

fiberwerx fiberglass, factory ford smoke grey paint so the doorjams match the exterior paint.

this sweet machine is for sale 25k obo

if you want to know anything else, or would like a close up pic of any other parts let me know.

Steven_Tolbert

Reaction
Well I have an Extra Cab F150 that I want to build. I have huge dreams of backhalf with 4 link....but I really miss driving it and seeing your bronco and how nice and simple( I am not putting it down because it is badass) it is really makes me just want to cage my truck and redo the rear set up since it already has nationals on it .

Last edited:

RRP FABRICATION

Reaction
Well I have an Extra Cab F150 that I want to build. I have huge dreams of backhalf with 4 link....but I really miss driving it and seeing your bronco and how nice and simple( I am not putting it down because it is badass) it is really makes me just want to cage my truck and redo the rear set up since it already has nationals on it .
Yeah, Ryan has one clean Bronco thats for sure! If I had the $25k I'd buy it in a heart beat!

Doing a back half is a lot of work, we didn't do it to our race truck we bought it already done but from experience its time consuming but the end result is very nice.

Steven_Tolbert

Reaction
Yeah, Ryan has one clean Bronco thats for sure! If I had the $25k I'd buy it in a heart beat!

Doing a back half is a lot of work, we didn't do it to our race truck we bought it already done but from experience its time consuming but the end result is very nice.

PM sent as to not hi jack this thread

punchdrunk monkey

Reaction
That blue thing is sweet. I like it better than the white one. I'm getting ready to build a Thing too.