anyone heard of giese air shocks?

jamoffroad1

Reaction
found a ad for old 10 car with" giese air shocks " was old checkers car singles seater . think its a" Mirage" thats what the owner said it was looking for a checker for any info on car?

JPBart

Reaction
You can call Kent over at Lothringer Engineering. He raced and prepped a Giese 10 car with air shocks years ago. I seem to remember there was something about the shocks that wasn't ideal but can't remember what it was. The car was fast for its time though so it worked to some extent.

Lothringer Engineering 909-596-4076

HUBBARD

Reaction
some old school stuff there around when rancho lighting shocks were on the top trucks. my buddy had a pair they were water cooled.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Dan Huseman (Huseman Engineering) has tuned some of them. Wealth of knowledge on set up.

Huseman Engineering
+1 (951) 780-0738

Hartmut & Wolfram

Reaction
found a ad for old 10 car with" giese air shocks " was old checkers car singles seater . think its a" Mirage" thats what the owner said it was looking for a checker for any info on car?
Yes, if you would like to contact Bob Giese I can put you in touch with him. PM me.

Storman

Reaction
I just picked up an old Baja Bug pre-runner and it has Giese air shocks on it. The rears are 48" extended and the shafts are massive about an inch! the front shocks seam pretty beefy as well pulling them off to update the car but would like to learn a little more about them.