Anyone in Fresno...

jeff

Reaction
Is there anyone in Fresno that wants to install a lift kit on a 2wd Silverado? It's for a girl and she'll pay cash. The truck is a 1999+ 2wd Silverado and all she needs done is a spindle and rear block kit install. If anyone is interested let me know!

Aloha

BRBoudreaux

Reaction
Is she cute????????

All my boys in the area, including myself are straight axle fiends..................

Has she tried a shop?

4WPW (I know, I know) is on Blackstone just north of Ashlan. There's another shop in town that does 4x4 stuff, don't know where it is though.

There is a shop here in Visalia called Hardcore 4x4 and then Mefford and Hood down in Tulare. If she really wants to save some $$$$, I could contact my bro-in-law. He works at Mefford and Hood and does side jobs. Let me know.

jeff

Reaction
PM me with the information. I don't know the chick - but her name is Sara and the person she originally planned on doing the install hurt himself and can't help her. She's got some cash saved up for the install but I doubt it's more than a hundred bucks. 4WPW probably won't install it since she didn't buy it from them... most shops are that way. I can ask her for a pic
if you like....

Aloha