Anyone know this guy?

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
KoKoENS is his screen name..I lost my fannypack at the 500 last year and he found it said he was going to mail it back..Never got the fanny pack and now I cant get ahold of him...Would be awesome to get ahold of him???????

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Mikey first im bumping this to help ya. Second, who the hell wears fanny packs?
For when he's riding you twit.:rolleyes::Dwadr

To carry tools and junk. It is the only acceptable time a man is allowed to wear one.

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
I just noticed his last time on RDC was from jan...Just wanna see if anyone has a way to get ahold of him..Lol and yes a fanny pack is worn while you race motorcycles has my tools and race radio in it...

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Love your sig Mikey! Sorry about the tushy-pack.

dodger

Reaction
Since you are looking for your pack does that mean you are going to ride again??

Dezertpilot

Reaction

DEZERTBOUND

Reaction
Here's my man purse.......no pager, no comb just a little solar powered ice maker.:)

Attachments

xjchaser

Reaction
He said Fanny pack not a transmission pack! :eek: You Guys need to give Mikey Childress a little respect. In fact I'm a little worried that the first thought for some of you was the gay thing, and not oh crap this Bad Arse Desert racer lost his Sat phone, radio and tools. :cool::D

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
He said Fanny pack not a transmission pack! :eek: You Guys need to give Mikey Childress a little respect. In fact I'm a little worried that the first thought for some of you was the gay thing, and not oh crap this Bad Arse Desert racer lost his Sat phone, radio and tools. :cool::D
Whew, thanks for the clarification, I had a horrible vision of Mikey rollerblading at the beach wearing a fanny pack, g-string and a blue tooth, AAAAAHHHHHH.:D God, I hope that doesn't mean I have underlying problems I need to work out with myself.

Sheaco

Reaction
For when he's riding you twit.:rolleyes::Dwadr

To carry tools and junk. It is the only acceptable time a man is allowed to wear one.
Ya, But is the Fanny pack facing forward or backwards??

kenaroo

Reaction

dodger

Reaction
Whew, thanks for the clarification, I had a horrible vision of Mikey rollerblading at the beach wearing a fanny pack, g-string and a blue tooth, AAAAAHHHHHH.:D God, I hope that doesn't mean I have underlying problems I need to work out with myself.
That is just wrong to even say.... Thanks now i have this vision in my head all day..