Anyone need a medic on their crew?

JPBart

I have been doing desert search and rescue for a few years now have been working with a medic who loves the desert as much as any of us. He has been a combat medic for the USMC/Navy and has done some pretty crazy combat medical stuff and lots of time in helicopters. He is currently working as a paramedic in the high desert.

Anyways, I was talking to him about Score racing and he would be really interested in working as a team medic, especially as a flight medic on one of the larger teams with a helo.

I thought I would toss it out there and see if anyone was interested? I wouldn't post it if I didn't think he was perfect for the role and could make a real difference for someone in a crisis. If I was laying there he is the guy I would want working on me or mine.

Send me a PM if you are interested and I will get him your contact info.

JPBart

Based on the PM's let me clarify a couple things.....Not looking to get paid but I am sure he wouldn't cry if someone offered. It does not have to be a team with a helo. Just an active team that has their act together. Just like I wouldn't recommend someone I didn't think had the right skills I am not going to hook this guy up with a lousy team thats going to leave him in the middle of Baja or send him off by himself. Since he is doing this for his vacation, it should be fun for him and in a position he can do the most good for the team.

If there turns out to be a ton of interest I might start some sort of network to hook skilled medics up with teams that can host them. I would think as long as it includes expenses there are plenty of people out there willing to volunteer but just don't know how to hook up with a quality team.

Keep the PM's coming or post your thoughts or suggestions.

Yeah i just got my EMT cert and have rovered for MDR for a couple of years and wondered if teams had medics on hand in case of an emergency. Id like to see where this topic leads.

RFS Motorsports

pm sent

RFS Motorsports

Next aisle is TT.