• Forum membership has its advantages....

Anyone remember this ?

Scott Rehn

HELL YAH I remember that!!! 3 years of effort and juuuuuuuust couldnt quite make it work......PACE execs. even said that they LOVED this property so much more than supercross & wish they wouldve kept it going....

bullnerd

Growing up in NJ with no chance to see these races live, I made sure not to miss any that were televised. I remember everyone that was on.

I liked the stadium lites so much that I now own Bob and Beau Briggs cars, that's one in my avatar.

jon coleman

yup, i miss those mteg races at the murph, favorite one was the mud bath , restart after restart, beer after beer.forgot what year it was.coolest was that chevy thunder test track somewere up in the no. county.....

9five9

Thanks so much for sharing these! Crazy to think how far the technology has come. Makes me wonder - were these stadium sport trucks built closer to a modern stock mini or a pro lite?

sb4pro

Thanks so much for sharing these! Crazy to think how far the technology has come. Makes me wonder - were these stadium sport trucks built closer to a modern stock mini or a pro lite?
These trucks WERE the prolites of the day all they did was change the name to keep them more to familiar to the MTEG stadium trucks .
For instance the Chris Brandt truck is the same truck he raced at Crandon