anyone see my beer?

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
I set it down and now I can't find it, I hate when that happens.

martininsocal

Reaction
didn't you place it on top of the trophy sedan when they pitted after the first lap?

If your gonna go, go BIG

TROPHYSEDAN

Reaction
Thats were my co-driver got it from .If not you lost it when you guys ran to the track to cheer us on. Thanks for all the help everybody.Scott lets get your car going .See you at the next race .Thanks Dennis,11Brothers racing

dezertchick

Reaction
BEER? How about a COCKTAIL Instead...or a Mikes Hard Lemonaid! Not that I have had those...or anything.... but just a suggestion...for somthing new...and it travels well...besides the alcohol content is way more than a beer!!! Hey Dennis, where is my ride? I know you got a cooler in that ride...lol :)

Steve_Sourapas

Reaction
I hate to correct you but read the label on Mike's Hard Lemonade it's alcohol content is very very close to any premium beer,5% by volume.The only thing hard about Mike's is the glass bottle.The alcohol is based from a malt beverage like Zima,Smirnoff Ice,Skky Blue,and all the other brands that have distilled spirits names but have no distilled spirits in them.Plus they are loaded with major calories,Smirnoff Ice I hear has 228 calories to a bottle compare that to 105 calories in a Coors Light.Sorry I will take off my sales hat now.If you want alcohol content try a Steel Reserve at 8.1% that will put some hair on your chest,99 cents a 24 oz. at most chain stores.

BEERMAN

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
It needs to be stronger up there....because you have to forget you live in Canada.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

sincitysump

Reaction
Need I say more?

Politicans are like diapers, they both need to be changed often and for the same reasons

Attachments

rdc

Reaction
Hey Martin, I was up in your neck of the woods Saturday before the night race. I participated in a AMA District 37 Dual Sport ride around the lake put on by Big Bear Trail Riders. It was very cool.

martininsocal

Reaction
lots of stuff was going on saturday. when i came home, at the top of onyx summit was malcolm smiths big teepee for the dual sporters. there were lots of folks camped down at cactus flats also. wasn't the weather better than in lucerne?

martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

rdc

Reaction
It was hot at the bottom of Clark's grade, but nice and cool at Onyx summit. Lucerne was the hottest of all !

btshannon

Reaction
It is kind to give an abandoned beer a new purpose such as adding it to bbq sauce or perhaps using it as a marinade. My personal rule of thumb is: one case, per person, per day. If some is left over, you can take it home with you. It won't go bad in the fridge.

My own taste for the hops is very powerful, and I had no intention of spending a beerless weekend...

rdc

Reaction
Hey Dennis, Are you up for some United Prerunners Short Course?- I'll give you a call

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Steve, you should change your name to BEER-FACTS-MAN!!! How's that TT coming along? Inquiring minds want to know!

Racers Only

ntsqd

Reaction
Uhn, Sierra Nevada 'Bigfoot.' Sold as "Barley Wine" not beer because of the 9.75% in the can & 10.5% in the keg alcohol content. Presumably named after who it feels like walked on you the morning after.....

TS

"It only seems kinky the first time"
-- Bumpersticker seen in Lost Wages

Bonzen

Reaction
I'll vouch for that fact. I went to Whistler a few years ago for some snowboarding, and the beer up there is kick ass!