Anyone seen this truck before?

slimjim

Reaction
i have seen it at the fud races i think. never seen it at speed though.

mattrick8888

Reaction
does anyone know where that is in relation to ocotillo?

Ryno

Reaction
El Cajon/ East County is about an hour from Ocotillo Wells. It is the easten part of san diego county.

Matt760

Reaction
I saw that truck out at the MDR 400, He was crusing around the Wall all day, I even got a ride in it for a couple of miles. He said he's selling it becase it scares his wife and kid too much, 425 hp and TT quality suspension can do that....It handled extremely well though, best truck I've ever ridden in, his asking price: $100,000 obo

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
He has lowered his price to $89k or something like that. Its Dennis Green from BTI Tool, it was built by C&D Fabworks, He is registered on this page and I am sure could answer any questions you have about it.

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
Was that truck completed by C&D or was it bought in a rough shape.Was it the truck they had at the Offroad expo outside,partially fabbed?

DG_BTI

Reaction
Hey guys, I have had the truck for sale off and on. I first listed it because of the amount of time and money. Once I finished it I loved it but my family didn't, so I put it back up for sale at $89K to off it, but no takers. I have had it at our shop doing some upgrades lately and am really happy I still have it. I made a deal with my wife that if I get her a pool by next summer that she will learn to deal with riding in the truck this dez season. You see, everything is a trade off when your married with children. So, as off now, its not officially for sale, but I would certainly entertain any legit offers. Mike at desertrides.com is going to do a feature truck article in a few weeks so hopefully we can get so great video to post. Thanks for the kind words, Dennis

Attachments

singlehanded

Reaction
If I were you I would get started on that pool ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL