• Forum membership has its advantages....

Anyone surprised by how low the entries are at the mint?

johnnyweb

I am not surprised by how low the entries are at the mint?

It's obvious that the race has run it's course and is right there with Competition Hill at Glamis.....
Seriously Prich, why not start the race in that run down corner of town where Trump Tower is located??? The POTUS could lead the Parade down Freemont St. or whatever it is... Call it the "Trump 400"..... or do you think he won't podium???
Sounds like a great idea he would not let bench racing snowflakes driving unicorns to race it. Id bet he would overall it by his track record. LOL ;)

johnnyweb

Entry list is growing by the day. We have 18 Baja trucks on the list and I know of 3 others that are racing but not on the list yet. So we will at least have 21 which is a decent field.

Mike
What are they considering Baja truck?

MTPyle

Baja truck is the new 6100 and TT spec. 525hp motors, 40" tires and Underdrive

Mint400 6100 is old BITD rules for 6100 430hp 37" tires

Mike

green787

Sounds like a great idea he would not let bench racing snowflakes driving unicorns to race it. Id bet he would overall it by his track record. LOL ;)
He could hand out MAGA hats.... but be serious.... "the Beast" couldn't even handle the banked turns at Daytona..... I think Melania would get upset.... :cool:

Bro_Gill

Your entry fee is half what others are paying. I think if the entry fee was 1800 for everyone, they would have a huge waiting list.

calstyl2

Lets discuss this, Polaris told its sponsored race teams to boycott the Mint, probably due to Can Am Sponsorship, yet Scanlon is racing his Polaris? Discuss............

wayne matlock

Lets discuss this, Polaris told its sponsored race teams to boycott the Mint, probably due to Can Am Sponsorship, yet Scanlon is racing his Polaris? Discuss............
Not sure were you got your your info from but you are 100% wrong!!! A lot of my Polaris factory racing teammates are racing the Mint. Then their are some like myself that have a BITD or SCORE race right after the Mint. The fact is that there are a lot of good races now days and it's hard to pick and chose.
And yes, championships still mean something to sponsors, especially manufacturers.