• Forum membership has its advantages....

Anyone surprised by how low the entries are at the mint?

green787

Bajafox,..... butt posting....??? LMAO...!!!!

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Curious how this years issues will effect next years entries.
Strictly my opinion but every issue that occurred this year can be resolved and improved on. As a first time race promoter I think this team has the ability to continue to make improvements on what has been built so far.

MTPyle

I hear the big reason the Unlimited pits were so far away from everything was the fear Pressure Pro fuel systems?

Has there ever been a failure or accident with the Pressure Pro? they seem pretty safe.

Fourstroker

I hear the big reason the Unlimited pits were so far away from everything was the fear Pressure Pro fuel systems?

Has there ever been a failure or accident with the Pressure Pro? they seem pretty safe.
None that I am aware of. The issues that usually arise from tower/pressure pro fueling arise from not servicing the redheads and having them stick open. We always serviced the redhead and lubed it before hooking up the hoses every time I was involved in fueling( both tower and PP).

ndvalium

Rescue Director

The unlimited pit location was for spectator and tv ease. Having them pit in a line creates a potential “drama” when you have a pit reporter running between pits for each Unlimited entry. It was placed at that location so it was within eyesight /viewing of the spectators and VIP area.

MTPyle

Oh that makes more sense. I don’t even remember where I heard about the risk of Pressure pros.

There was some good footage from the pits.

Thanks for the explanation

Mike

bajafox

Accepted
Strictly my opinion but every issue that occurred this year can be resolved and improved on. As a first time race promoter I think this team has the ability to continue to make improvements on what has been built so far.
Guess we will see how the rest of the year plays out with what is going on and how the economy holds up....