Anyone use Swift Springs?

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
It looks like they deal specifically with road racing and ovals. Do they even have springs to fit your application? I would save the $80 and go with Eibach.

Random Thoughts Racing

Reaction
The longer 2.5" Swift springs are barrel shaped. They are wider in the middle (4" od IIRC) than at the top and bottom, this is supposed to keep the spring from bowing. It does however present a fitment problem as the bypass shock is usually located to close. I do plan on trying them out when an appropriate vehicle comes along.

JMiller

Reaction
It looks like they deal specifically with road racing and ovals. Do they even have springs to fit your application? I would save the $80 and go with Eibach.
They are pretty new to the offroad side of springs but have lots of time in cars. They do have the size I need. 16" x 3.0" x 400lb

The longer 2.5" Swift springs are barrel shaped. They are wider in the middle (4" od IIRC) than at the top and bottom, this is supposed to keep the spring from bowing. It does however present a fitment problem as the bypass shock is usually located to close. I do plan on trying them out when an appropriate vehicle comes along.

my area of concern would be my UCA its tight right now with the Eibach springs I have.

Thanks for the comments guys. :)