• Forum membership has its advantages....

Anyone used the LucasOilRacing app yet?

dbq61537

I've been waiting patiently, for the LucasOilRacing app to go, active on Apple iOS...

Has anyone used it yet? Kind of curious as to if, they really have it ready for prime time.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

eric2448

Just finished watching the cast on my Amazon Fire TV Stick. I did the month to month to test it out and I was very happy with the product. The racing was good too!

450grl

The pic quality is great!! Good stuff!

Dirty*

eric2448
Allenbroracing
450grl

Thanks for the positive feedback! Im sure the guys in the Lucas Oil Studios will appreciate it as they worked hard and spent a ton of cash making this possible for those unable to attend. thanks again Ken

Last edited:

Allenbroracing

eric2448
Allenbroracing
450grl

Thanks for the positive feedback! Im sure the guys in the Lucas Oil Studios will appreciate it as they worked hard and spent a ton of cash making this possible for those unable to attend. thanks again Ken
Ken any future coverage of the regional or up load of video to the website to get to promote the regional to help grow the series a little more.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Dirty*

Ken any future coverage of the regional or up load of video to the website to get to promote the regional to help grow the series a little more.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
They have talked about it. We are currently on LiveTrackFeed.com