Anyone want to do the NORRA 1000 in a class 9?

bin04

Reaction
Posted this in the NORRA thread, but am posting it here too, to catch more views....

Had a last minute cancellation- anyone interested in doing this thing in a Class 9 (#975 on the NORRA page)?

NORRA: National Off-Road Racing Association, Home of the Mexican 1000 Rally

-You will get driving and/or co-driving time daily, as we have only one other driver/co-driver pair.
-Lots of spares, not a lot of experience.
-Experience more than welcome of course, but not critical.
-We are in a class 9, so FINISHING is the priority.
-Since its class 9, we probably are going to be coming in pretty late each day- don't plan on seeing much finish line partying at night, probably just prep and repair. :-D
-I am not looking for a lot of money necessarily (unless you are a d!ck), just pitch in for gas and expenses, and maybe a little extra because you are nice.
-Help get the team to the finish line! This IS a big deal and 100% non-negotiable. EVERYone needs to be committed. This is not a tourist thing where you can sit and wait for other folks to fix things. No one is gonna carry your luggage.
-We are waaaaay low budget. Don't come with the expectation of elaborate pits and serious planning. Ad hoc at best.
-Driving back on Friday.

***super-extra-mega points if you can help drive to/from Denver.***

-Rob

Message, or call me. 7202901317

y2kbaja

Reaction
I've passed the word. Hopefully your phone is ringing from a co-dog in Colorado. He has 9 experience.

bin04

Reaction
:) Just talked to him- he's gonna see about getting the time off, but its a pretty short runway..

thanks TONS!

OVLWNDO

Reaction
I would have done it if I had more notice to get the time off from work. Sorry your team mate dropped out so close to the race.