anyone with experience with duffco?

yota man

RDC Crypto
oh right on I've only seen a couple videos of trucks with them on youtube and I know its cheaper than the damn tc kit. just tryin to save a few bucks without buying a used one thats ben thru the ringer

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
RDC Crypto
Dan's san dimas shop closed a couple weeks back although he was only there a few hours a week if that. He is now working out of his house/shop in brea and not sure if he is doing customer work anymore and is instead focusing solely on his own projects.

EQuin

RDC Crypto
I had their prerunner bumper on a 99 Tacoma I used to own. When I was ordering it, they explained that their bumper was more of a light bar that bolts up to the frame. I had them build it out of .120" wall thickness to give it more strength. When I got it, I had a local welder custom fabricate stronger mounting brackets and support end braces. Several years later I accidentally slammed into a solid earthen berm at around 35-40 mph. The bumper worked very well and protected the front end. The main bar bent very slightly upon impact, which is exactly what I wanted in order to aborb the impact. I eventually traded in that Tacoma and would've kept the bumper if it would've been able to fit my new truck, an '03 Tacoma with a different front frame setup.