Apology to the M4SX Jr 2 drivers

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
I would like to apologize to all of the kids that raced in the final round of the M4SX race on 9/12/09. Myles Trophy Kart failed post tech coming in 2 LBS. under the minimum weight of 590 LBS. Before we went out for practice we weighed in over the min. so we thought we were OK. It was very hard to explain to my son how I allowed this happened but he took it very well thankfully. Thanks to all of the Racers and Ken from DA for making this series a total blast to be a part of, and hope to see all of you at the awards banquet.

Chuck

joecfd1

Reaction
C
I would like to apologize to all of the kids that raced in the final round of the M4SX race on 9/12/09. Myles Trophy Kart failed post tech coming in 2 LBS. under the minimum weight of 590 LBS. Before we went out for practice we weighed in over the min. so we thought we were OK. It was very hard to explain to my son how I allowed this happened but he took it very well thankfully. Thanks to all of the Racers and Ken from DA for making this series a total blast to be a part of, and hope to see all of you at the awards banquet.

Chuck
Chuck

I certainly hope they didn't penalize Myles for this. Something about scales on dirt I'm not real sure about???
We weigh 20 pounds different from weekend to weekend. Myles has been on fire lately. Get him a mod.

Joe

raceengineprep

Reaction
I wouldn't be surprised if your pro-buggy came up the same. I am aware you are a professional at making light weight parts. Good luck to you in pro-buggy.

Manny R.

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
I wouldn't be surprised if your pro-buggy came up the same. I am aware you are a professional at making light weight parts. Good luck to you in pro-buggy.

Manny R.
??? Is that a slam or are you giving him props?:eek:

Chuck and Myles have their act together. Anybody that wants to run up front should learn all they can from these two. I can't wait to see how Myles does in a Mod. Hopefully Chuck pulls the trigger soon so Myles can get as much seat time as possible in the faster karts!;)

07FJRog

Reaction
sorry about hearing this Chuck, Myles has done great this season.

I agree, scales on dirt is prob not a good idea, at one time they had them on pavement at Perris, should always be that way IMO.

Rog