• Forum membership has its advantages....

April is Nomination Month for the Hall of Fame

ORMHOF

We hear, "Why isn't _________ in the Hall of Fame?" quite often. And usually the answer is that they haven't been nominated.

There are many great people in off-road who deserve to be in the Hall of Fame, and it all starts with the nomination process. April is Nomination Month for the Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame.

Anyone can nominate someone for the Hall of Fame. Download the Nomination Packet at www.ormhof.org. All materials are due by April 30.

To view a complete list of current inductees, go to Inductees – Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame – ORMHOF (Use our new 'alpha' sort feature to view the inductees in alphabetical order. It makes it much easier!)

y2kbaja

Are last years nominations still in the running for this and next year? It said if they didn't get in they would be reviewed for 2-more years. Thanks.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Are last years nominations still in the running for this and next year? It said if they didn't get in they would be reviewed for 2-more years. Thanks.
Yes, they run for 3 years. If your guy/gal does not get in the first year, make sure to go over your packet you sent in and maybe re-read what you put down. Maybe you need to add to your story. Remember, some people on the voting committee have no idea who your guy/gal is, it is up to you to tell the story of your inductee. Pictures and captions help too. FOLLOW THE RULES TO THE "T" or your packet will get set aside. Good luck everyone!

y2kbaja

I did. I'm not a wordsmith but had a few others read the nomination and said it looked good. I know most if not all of the people on the committee know my nominee but if the packet is introducing him then I need a wordsmith.

ORMHOF

Thanks to everyone who submitted nomination packets this year! We had a record number of submissions. The voting committee is really going to have their work cut out for them. The ORMHOF Class of 2017 will be announced in July, with tickets to the Induction Ceremony going on sale August 1. Mark your calendar for October 30 at the South Point in Las Vegas!