April is Nomination Month for the Hall of Fame

ORMHOF

Reaction
April is Nomination  Month.png
The road to the Hall of Fame starts here! Anyone can nominate someone for the Hall of Fame. The nominee must have been involved in the sport for at least fifiteen years. The nomination process is all online for 2019. Completed packets are due back by April 30. More information here.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Obviously were gonna nominate Pete. I forget who said it but I was told "That's Your Job Dan"

Can I have some help with these questions and I will get his nomination submitted....

Biography: List the Nominee's Off-Road Related Achievements, Championships, Records and Honors. What did they accomplish? What brought them honor? How was off road changed for the better because of their involvement?

Supporting Information: There are many good people in the off-road world, yet there is a difference between 'good' and 'great'. What distinguishes this Nominee as being 'great'? What have they given back to the sport that has given so much to them?

Supporting Documents: At minimum, please include at least one photo of your Nominee. Maximum file size 5 MB. You can attach up to a maximum of 10 supporting files. These can be letters of recommendation, newspaper/magazine articles, additional photos, etc. Please do not attach 10 documents if you don't feel you need to! Remember--the voting committee is looking for quality, not quantity!

ORMHOF

Reaction
Who should be in this year's class for the Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame? The clock is ticking...2019 Nomination Packets are due by April 30. Details in this issue of our eNewsletter: April is Nomination Month