• Forum membership has its advantages....

Arciero Motorsports TrophyLite 6017 mint 400

B. R C Arrow

Here is an edited version of our mint 400 lap 1 experience driving #6017. I may be wrong but I don't think the utvs should start in front of us anymore . Beep beep comingold through!

B. R C Arrow

This guy Justin threw a big fit on my fb page cause of this bump. Therefore we named video appropriately lol.

J Prich

We didnt have a long enough day to get mixed up with the UTVs and we're not as fast as you guys but it would have been interesting to get some first hand knowledge of the challenges. Seems to be a lot of rumblings from the non UTV guys complaining about some UTVs not getting over. At races like the Mint where there are more and more UTVs every year I have a feeling that issue is going to fester.

B. R C Arrow

Here is our 239 films video from the 2017 Mint 400.

B. R C Arrow

Horn was a Blowin, these days with the engine sounds and badass helmet insulation it's really hard to hear a horn so a bump is in order. One thing I notice about majority of the utvs is that they pack a bunch of stuff including coolers in back window area blocking majority if not all of their view behind them. Mirrors are only useful if you use them. My suggestions based on lap times, finishing times and visuals like in our video that utvs should not start in front of faster heavier cars like trophylites.

johndjmix

We are installing a rear view camera on ours for the co driver. Saw a few of the 6100s with them. They should be required. From what the guys told me you never miss someone behind you when you have a cam.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

43mod

get rid of those round convex mirrors. go to larger flat rectangle mirror. You can see way more all the time and tell distance much better. Your friendly NAPA TL codriver guy can probably sponsor them to all of the TL guys cause that just how family takes care of each other.

B. R C Arrow

get rid of those round convex mirrors. go to larger flat rectangle mirror. You can see way more all the time and tell distance much better. Your friendly NAPA TL codriver guy can probably sponsor them to all of the TL guys cause that just how family takes care of each other.
we used to run the rectangle mirror, we broke 4 of them, I love these mirrors when i need to use them.