Arctic Cats press release. Baja 500

Elk Hunter

Reaction
Bring your big quad to VTR

Attachments

calds650

Reaction
you are Official just 40 min for speeding :) need get that speedometer recalibrated

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Congrats! Thats a nice mph avg:) Good luck at V2R!

CLASS25RCR

Reaction
how many are are racing in your class in v2r ? hope more than the baja 500, so it will make it challenging for you guys ! but if its not more than 3 atleast you'll make the podium !!!

Elk Hunter

Reaction
As of now we have to race against the sport quads. This is still fun, but if just four other utility quads enter Casey will give us a class.

BajaBound27

Reaction
Nice write up! Hope this class continues to grow like I think it will.

Elk Hunter

Reaction
Ill see if any of the farmers in Kansas want to race:D
Heck yes, we need more racers. I used the cat that raced the 08 1000 class 25 to plow snow all year. A true multi purpose vehicle.

Nick_A

Reaction
Ill see if any of the farmers in Kansas want to race:D[/QUO

was that a joke?
Hahah actually no, I do farm out in Kansas and Colorado. I used to ride an LTR450 with some guys that have utility quads, I was pretty impressed as to what they could do on them. Then at the end of the day the sprayers or whatever attachments they have on them go back on and they go back to work whether it be mending fence or tending cattle.

BajaBound27

Reaction
I just took the 09 renegade for a test run! Man it's awesome. Maybe Ill be getting one soon after I sell my trx 450 and get me in that class 26!

BajaBound27

Reaction
Elk Hunter, R u racing the artic cat in the V to R?

Elk Hunter

Reaction
Elk Hunter, R u racing the artic cat in the V to R?
Yes, The Arctic Cat Thundercat. Vegas to reno is a great race for the utility quads.'If you plan to race it with a utility Please call Casey an BITD and let him Know. He will create a class.

BajaBound27

Reaction
whats the entry fee and typical pit fees for V to R?