Are there any Pro Trucks out there?

ATRacing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.atoff-road.com
Hi,

I have somebody looking to export 2 or 3 Pro Trucks and wanted to know if anyone has one that they would like to sell or know of one. I have seen them a lot ion the past but nothing recently.

Thanks for your help

Andrea Tomba

Tucker Racing

RDC Crypto
We have a pro truck that we would sell. Pikes peak winner. Has lots of spares including short course and desert set up.
Hi,

I have somebody looking to export 2 or 3 Pro Trucks and wanted to know if anyone has one that they would like to sell or know of one. I have seen them a lot ion the past but nothing recently.

Thanks for your help

Andrea Tomba

Advertising supports this site

calstyl2

RDC Crypto
Voss has one, no idea if they want to do anything with it, the Old Mango one was crashed into a pile of broken tubes and mounts at Silver State last year

desertspeed

RDC Crypto
Voss has one, no idea if they want to do anything with it, the Old Mango one was crashed into a pile of broken tubes and mounts at Silver State last year

jeepspeed1724 on IG owns the old Mango pro truck who crashed at SS- it is rebuilt and will be back racing soon, just waiting on a motor.

Pee Wee

RDC Crypto
I have one and it just went through a bare frame prep. ready to race, or sell for the right number.
protruck.jpg

TrailReady

ADVERTISER
RDC Crypto
Website
www.trbeadlocks.com
Someone (not me) should create a ProTruck registry. The list of folks involved with this fleet is pretty amazing, from Ivan Stewart and his family to the various drivers and the places. Pikes Peak, Dakar, Australia, etc...... I had a blast with mine would probably would have converted it to 6100 or 7200 and still be racing it if I hadn't stumbled onto a TT deal I couldn't pass up. Mine was the Creaton owned BiPolar Race Team ProTruck. I want to say chassis 009 but not positive . I sold it to Daryl Hardman in Australia who ran it for a few years in Extreme 2WD.
190060_506363899379274_1960282148_n.jpg

Rory

Crayola Killer
RDC Crypto
Website
www.racers-only.com
Cody Swanty still has his and did a LOT of updates to it including shocks (king), bigger fuel cell, bigger motor, 37" BFG's and a few more things I'm forgetting. I don't think he is looking to sell but I guess everything is for sell for the right price. I've raced it and it is a kick in the pants to drive!

IMG_7181.JPG

calstyl2

RDC Crypto
High speed roller, end over end over end over end over end over end, gradually spreading parts and breaking steel till it stopped tumbling, took 2 hours to get it back into enclosed trailer. Hes got some rebuild photos on his IG page, I was impressed they fixed it.

misterktm

RDC Crypto
couple photos in this thread of my wadded up mess I didn't even have...

It's getting back together - it will race again. Disregard my messy shop, it's been a dissaster ever since this dissaster...

So as not to totally hijack this thread from the OP...Billy Bunch may have a Pro truck for sale, not sure what he is doing with his. I hope he returns to the 4700 class - but I dont' know.

I will say I'm not excited to hear about exporting any pro trucks...Like to see them come get involved in the 4700 class. If you have a pro-truck, you should really check it out!!

20220115_185145.jpg

calstyl2

RDC Crypto
Glad you got it rebuilt, I didnt think that thing would drive again after seeing that damage.
Does your back and chest still hurt?

misterktm

RDC Crypto
It was ugly...but honestly most of the damage was to bolt on pieces....upper & lower A-arms, the whole font clip/radiator mount area etc. Only a couple tubes I had to actually cut out and replace.

Tailbone still no right...but getting there.

You must have been one of the guys that helped us get in the trailer. Thanks for you help, sorry I wasn't much help...I was a little loopy...

calstyl2

RDC Crypto
Yup, a little? you were walking in circles and the old man trying to figure out why the tires didnt line up to the marks on the trailer floor........well, its about 6 inches shorter.