are there any shops in central or southern california

xnoregretsx

Reaction
that are hiring?
i have decent metalworking skills
mig and tig state certified
new to bending and notching but i have a general knowledge of suspension systems and the mathematics.

i cant seem to find any well known shops that know what they are doing that are looking for some help.
ill sweep floors and make trips to get coffee if all i get to do is watch how stuff is built!!!!

i want to learn!!! help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon_Charley

Formerly "Cracka Racing"
Reaction
Check dezertrangers.com their "now hiring" section is getting some hits from real shops, Kreger was hiring, haven't kept up with the thread though, so don't know if they still are.

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
Here is what I came up with after looking on one page of the RDC forums.. May want to inquire about all as I am not sure as to the dates/availability at the current moment.

Good luck!

Posted by DUMP!
Terrible Herbst Motorsports
is now looking to fill two openings in the Fabrication
shop for qualified applicants who want to be a part
of the building of three new Trophy Trucks

Applicants must have:

1) A minimum of 5 years experience in Motorsports or aerospace related fabrication projects and a desire to be part of a proven championship winning team.

2) Must have proficient skills in T.I.G. welding, tube fitting and notching and the making of 4130 bracketry.

3) Must be able to provide your own hand tools to work with.

If you are hired, Terrible Herbst Motorsports will provide:

1) A competitive salary based on your experience.

2) Full medical and dental benefits and the option of a 401K.

3) A work environment second to none in the off road industry.

Applicants may contact me by PM or email at derek_collins68@msn.com

Posted by Jim_Moulton
11-1-07
Fabricator immediate opening.
Moulton Fabrication in lancaster ca is looking for an experienced fabricator. Experience in mig and tig welding, tube fitting, tube bending, and aluminum fabrication a plus. Will trane right person with some welding experience or schooling. Learn from someone with 25 years experience. Fully equipped shop. P.D.O.E. E-mail resume to Moultonfabrication@hotmail.com or call Jim Moulton @661-948-7384

Posted by Doug
Web Master needed for progressive and growing Phoenix, AZ offroad company, www.RacerOffroad.com . Must know all relative software. Marketing knowledge and ad creation a plus. Email resume to Tim@RacerOffroad.com

Posted by Blitzkrieg Motorsports
Blitzkrieg Motorsports is looking to hire another fabricator. Must have general fabrication knowledge, MIG/TIG welding skills, and have a strong work ethic. The position is full time and pay will be based on skill and experience. Contact Nate at (714)630-0630.

www.bmsoffroad.com

Posted by Desert Empire Racing
Blitzkrieg Motorsports is looking to hire another fabricator. Must have general fabrication knowledge, MIG/TIG welding skills, and have a strong work ethic. The position is full time and pay will be based on skill and experience. Contact Nate at (714)630-0630.

www.bmsoffroad.com

Posted by MSS

TrophyLite LLC is seeking a tech director for the 2008 KMC TrophyLite Series and beyond. Applicants must have strong mechanical knowledge and good reputation in the off road community. Applicants must have minimum 5 years experience in any of the following fields; engineering, fabrication, prep.

Applicants must have a “no nonsense” personality and be ready to handle issues quickly and diplomatically as they arise. Position requires travel, constant research, detailed record keeping and the ability to write a complete rule book. This is not a full time job, tech director will be paid a monthly retainer for there services. Retainer is based on experience.

Please email your resume to :
jobs@trophylite.com in MS Word document or Adobe .PDF format ONLY.
You can also fax it with a COMPLETED cover sheet to our admin office (760)353-0981 attention Matt Scaroni

**Unfortunately, no calls will be taken for these positions!**