Are YOU a United Prerunners member???

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
If you are a member of United Prerunners you may post on this private board. All you have to do is private message me through the forum here or email jen@prerunners.com with your registered Dezert People name and Klaus (being the wonderful guy he is) will add your name to the list of people who can post here. It's that easy. You can ask Greg questions about tech stuff HERE rather than in email since he spends all his online time HERE and not answering email (right Greg?). Plus, this is where we post a lot of info even before it makes it to the official website, www.prerunners.com! So be cool and sign up to post on the United Prerunners (I know it still SAYS Inland Prerunners, but you know it's all the same thing) Private Board! Make sure and include your real name in your email so I can verify that you are a member...no imposters allowed...it's only $15 bucks for the year and look at all the fun stuff we do!!!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
ok... I changed it to United Prerunners... and it only took 10 secs to do and 2 month to plan...

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Hehe...thanks man. Give me a call tomorrow evening if you get a chance. Or can I call you right now? I want to talk to you about that favor you were gonna do us *wink*

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>