Area 51 Films comes to Desert Racing - HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Area51Films

Reaction
Check out what we do and see if you might like to see more of it in the future!!!
We use high speed racing drones that we custom build to film motorsports!
check out what we captured in this teaser for the TDRA Race at the Texana Ranch...

Attachments

• TDRA-Logo-PR-668x191.png
    TDRA-Logo-PR-668x191.png
    26 KB · Views: 165

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
Welcome to our dirty world.

**If you have any intention of filming with drones at any BITD event, you will need to submit a letter to BITD in advance and be present at both Media and Helicopter safety meetings on the day before each and every race.

Area51Films

Reaction
Welcome to our dirty world.

**If you have any intention of filming with drones at any BITD event, you will need to submit a letter to BITD in advance and be present at both Media and Helicopter safety meetings on the day before each and every race.

We'd love to get involved and will go through the proper channels to make sure we abide by all rules and regulations. Thank you!

John
Area 51 Drone Pilot

Area51Films

Reaction
Here is the lastest full length HD edit for our Area 51 Films SXS Racer Shandy Kittleson in his Yamaha / King Shock machine....taking home the 1st place finish at the TDRA Texana 180 Race to Midnight....ENJOY!!!

Last edited:

Chris Tobin

Reaction
Check out what we do and see if you might like to see more of it in the future!!!
We use high speed racing drones that we custom build to film motorsports!
check out what we captured in this teaser for the TDRA Race at the Texana Ranch...

Excellent drone work and piloting for sure!!! I love Texana Ranch!!! I hope to race there myself one day!

Area51Films

Reaction
Check out the Speed Lee Racing Truck built by Camburg and Kinetik Trucks - can't wait until the next race in the TDRA series....!!!

If you plan on attending, get with us about some video options!!!