Arizona Sucks

MaxDemian

Reaction
I just wanted to let you all know, especially the ones who plan on visiting soon that Arizona sucks. I just moved here for school and it is way too hot, 99 chicks out of every 100 are butt ugly, every lifted truck out here is retarded with its tires sticking out a foot past the fenders, I can't drive without listen to the exhaust of a rice burner every 10 seconds and it seems everyone here drives like an asian (no offense, I jsut have no other way to describe it, but ive been cut off like 50 times since sat., mebbe its my cali plate, I dunno). And i'm stuck here for the next year and a half, blah.

Catman

Reaction
I lived there in 84 thru 86.( I got paroled early for surly behavior) I must say the local strip clubs are far better than san diego .you gotta pass the time some how some where

Bryan_D

Reaction
Man I live in Phoenix and its not that bad. Granted there are alot of imports with exhausts, but the disco trucks you learn to laugh at. Where are you at in AZ? Later B

MaxDemian

Reaction
I am in phoenix too, mebbe we could meet up cause I can't seem to find out how to get to any of the off-road area here, lol

cleartoy

Reaction
There are many places to go in AZ for offroading. Rice cars are everywhere bro, not just AZ.

Hell, you can go to Coral Pink Sand Dunes at the UT border, Silver Bell MTn near Ajo, Wickenburg, Seven Springs, Cherry Road near Camp Verde\Cottonwood, Flagstaff ect ect ecy. AZ is awesome for 4wd. Not so hot for prerunning though. Ive been all over that state.

85 Toyota xtracab 4x4(for sale)
94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

Tim

Reaction
well, I'm in tucson, but am from O.C. and I like it a lot better here. There are better girls at the UofA than anywhere at home and I can drive my truck in any direction and be offroading in 20 minutes... it is damn hot though! Tim
p.s. you just missed a big race up in snowflake, just got back and it was great!!

MaxDemian

Reaction
heh, well four wheelin aint the kind of off-road i'm into, unfortunately (I gues???) i'm into prerunning. And as for the girls, i'm going to UTI not UofA & UTI has almost no girls and the girls it does have are butt ugly, i'm sure the UofA girls are hot, but I lived downtown H.B., all I had to do was walk outside my house to see extremely hot women, and often they were in bikini's. So AZ still sucks, lol.

sirhk100

Reaction
So why did you go there? School? Did you visit before you commited? Maybe you should make the best of it or leave!!!

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

MaxDemian

Reaction
Yeah, i'm here for school, what other reason would someone leave O.C. for Arizona? & I'm leaving in a year and a half thank god.

Bryan_D

Reaction
Man you have to get out of that part of town if you want to see decent girls. You cant see any girls if your near the tracks. Try going to Tempe on the weekends. How old are you? I work at a nightclub in Tempe, and on Saturday nights we have penny drinks all night long, and that means anything. There are some pretty hot girls that go there. The snowflake race was sorta boring, not enough trucks. I live on central and Bethany we could meet up somewhere in the future. Bryan

TimHayosh

Reaction
Central and Bethany? That's just up the road from the George and Dragon! The drinks aren't a penny, but I love that place.

To address the other question: I left O.C. many years ago and have no desire to go back. Az is a great place to live. Wack-O liberals are far rarer here; I like that.

Also, if you're cruising for chicks at an automotive/air conditioning trade school, you're looking in the wrong place.

Staying in AZ, Tim

Happy motoring, Tim

grt

Checkers *********
Reaction
I have a place in Northern Arizona and another in Santa Barbara. I find it interesting that you take the time to half ass apologize for offending the Asians while going out of your way to offend several million Arizona residents, whose economy and public institutions you intend to exploit for the next couple of years.

Frankly, I find you offensive and can only hope that during this period you learn to grow up and not display your ignorance in such a public manner.

George R. Thompson

Bryan_D

Reaction
Wow man, (grt), relax, the guy just moved out here and is in a little culture shock, give him a little break. yes Georges is down the road about a mile and 1/2 alot of my buddies freqent that establishment. Az seriously does grow on you and we dont have to deal with the eco-nazis with the smog as much, kinda nice. Give the town a chance and it will grow on anybody, plus you moved here in the worst possible time, 110 degress sucks now but the 70s in the winter is nice also.

Junior

Reaction
I'm with GRT on this one.

Junior
EJR Racing Trophy Truck #44
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ejrracing.com>http://www.ejrracing.com</A>

MaxDemian

Reaction
i'm not so sure everybody in Arizona would be offended by it, ALOT of people ive talked to say they have lived here their whole lives & wish they could live somewhere like cali & couldnt think of 1 reason to move here other than school, & as for exploiting the economy and public institutions, thats just how I party ;)

Tim

Reaction
Some reasons I like SO.AZ.- hot girls(down here), I like the heat, open space, offroading areas everywhere, anything can be street legal including atv's and yz 250's, gas is cheap, and no prerunner kooks that think their pavement pounders are tuff. Tim
p.s. after a while the disco trucks all over become entertainment once you realize that there are a few people out here that are into the desert thing and think they're silly too. check out
bigdumbtrucks.com

Jordan

Reaction
Because u live in the insightful part. Visit Tempe AZ and the campus of ASU. Hot blondes galore! Try Mill Ave for nightlife u cant go wrong!

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>