Arizona Sucks

Azdesertracer

Reaction
I understand I am from here. I think its too damn hot also but hell 3 hour drive to the Cool pines 5-6 hrs to to SO Cal and 4 hrs to Vegas So all and all not to far from
anything and Lots of Desert. Hey How many people on her from AZ?

Tom

Reaction
Beautiful Tucson. Moved here from the South Bay and other than it is ALWAYS low tide - I love it!

Vessels

Troublemaker
Reaction
Who on this site is currently living in Tucson. We should try and plan a get together, drink a couple beers, and talk off-road. Let me know if anyone is interested.

-Kash Vessels
520-465-7778

TimHayosh

Reaction
The George & Dragon in Central Phoenix, Long Wongs on Mill in Tempe, Teakwoods in Chandler. Bring a designated driver!

Happy motoring, Tim

Junior

Reaction
Hooters! Hooters! Hooters!

Junior
EJR Racing Trophy Truck #44
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ejrracing.com>http://www.ejrracing.com</A>

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I think you guys should start your own forum, as I thought this one was for Arizona bashing!!! :)

See ya in the dirt!

Bryan_D

Reaction
Seems as if. For all those in California, we are all not a bunch of mullet wearing disco truck driving yahoos that sit atop cactus for fun. And we dont all look like this guy in the attached pic.

Azdesertracer

Reaction
Well I would say we could all meet at HOOTERS in the Arizona Center. Its in down town phoenix so I think that it would be centralized for everyone. That way guys coming from Mesa/Tempe area don't have to go to far and us far northwest valley guys don't have to either. Just my 2 cents. Whats everyone think? Also probably a weekend? The only other thing I can think of is the Whiplash race in Oct.

prerunner68

Reaction
Dont lump all of us in Calif together, just because of a whiney kid.
I have some good friends in Az.

Tim

Reaction
hey kash, there will be a bunch of tucson racers at the offroad show at the pima fair grounds tommorrow. Also, I'd be down to go to some other meeting of racers, just say where. Tim
p.s. I'll be around the mckee motorsports tent.

poolman

Reaction
Take your sorry ass back to your momma in lo-cal,we don't need you here,

Virtually Unlimited

azrace

Reaction
Max buddy, please go home. I cannot lose anymore sleep thinking about how bad it is for you here. i cannot imagine the pain you are going through.......a mere edumacation is not worth the terrible trauma of living here. I mean its not like you came here without seeing the place first, no one would be that stupid would they?