Army Navy part prints

Red_beard

Reaction
Does anyone know where i can either download or view army/navy part prints? I'm specifically looking for parts AN 6287-1 and AN 809-1

OldStroppeTeam

Reaction
Google them !!

California MiniTruck

Reaction
Every part in any branch of the Military on anything, plan, boat, truck, what ever has a NSN(National Stock Number) thats how they inventory the parts if you can find that it will make it much more easy.

If you looking for some AN fittings and are in the area try here: 1115 S Sultana Ave
Ontario, CA 91761-3340 (909) 986-6534 thats G&J Air Craft that have all kinds of AN fittings!

Red_beard

Reaction
Every part in any branch of the Military on anything, plan, boat, truck, what ever has a NSN(National Stock Number) thats how they inventory the parts if you can find that it will make it much more easy.

If you looking for some AN fittings and are in the area try here: 1115 S Sultana Ave
Ontario, CA 91761-3340 (909) 986-6534 thats G&J Air Craft that have all kinds of AN fittings!
Thats who I called and they sent me drawings that i needed; but i wanted them in better quality than the fax would allow.