Aschcraft Broke My GoPro!!

B-Dub 1020

RDC Crypto
Hey Adam why you gotta roost us when we were helping yours guys change your tire if needed on the dry lake bed brother. Just kiddin and messin with ya, cant wait for a class 10 guy to win in trophy truck hurry up!!

WickedGravityVideo

RDC Crypto
sweet ground shots.... pretty ballsy to put one down where there are multiple lines.... also a gamble to keep "letting it ride" when you already got a few good shots without destroying your camera... it really used to be crazy back in the tape camcorder days.

Greg... did you see your audition for the Tecate Girls last year? good stuff!

getpipe.com

RDC Crypto
Website
www.getpipe.com
sweet ground shots.... pretty ballsy to put one down where there are multiple lines.... also a gamble to keep "letting it ride" when you already got a few good shots without destroying your camera... it really used to be crazy back in the tape camcorder days.

Greg... did you see your audition for the Tecate Girls last year? good stuff!

Yeah...I didnt realize what an idiot I am....I didnt see them up on stage this year...bummer...

deano

McDeano
RDC Crypto
good to see the Ashcraft family and friends (team) have the success lately in the 78 .... the green machine is mean and is proving itself every race -- yyeeiiiiiii (and if they broke a camera, they would be the ones who would pay for it)

ASHCRAFT

Sticky Balls
RDC Crypto
Hey Adam why you gotta roost us when we were helping yours guys change your tire if needed on the dry lake bed brother. Just kiddin and messin with ya, cant wait for a class 10 guy to win in trophy truck hurry up!!

Hey Sack it up Bill! That was only a 6 of 8 cylinders roost. lol

good to see the Ashcraft family and friends (team) have the success lately in the 78 .... the green machine is mean and is proving itself every race -- yyeeiiiiiii (and if they broke a camera, they would be the ones who would pay for it)

Thanks Deano. We had some prep issues that led to some major down time. We are determined to finish every race we enter. One of these races it will all come together.