ASHCRAFT Off-Road Wedding by mwilsonophoto.com

mwilsonphoto.com

This was a super fun wedding. Happiness, Laughs, Drinking, Dancing, Slayer Tunes. It was a great day. You have many years of great times ahead of you!
Enjoy the photos Mike & Kat
http://mwilsonphoto.com/

Wow! Mike fantastic job! We had so much fun with you! Thanks for getting some awesome shots of my bestest friends! You and Kat were a blast.

PS where is the shot of you on the aisle that Kat got? It was hilarious from behind!:D:D

Awesome pictures!!! Looks like it was a blast!!!!!! Congrats to the Ashcrafts!!!

steveG

Looks like it was a blast! Congrats! Time to start making babies!

9rocky

PAB is a minister too??

mwilsonphoto.com

Yep PAB made it official, a minister 2.

ASHCRAFT

Sticky Balls
Not to be too gay or crazy stocker but Adam, we have very similar wedding bands.

Congrats on the Marriage.

Alex
Its cool. I had some bling originally and decided it wasnt a good idea. I confirmed that today when I was prepping CV joints and had Belray antiseize all over me.

Mike the Pics look Awesome.

RyanWiW

Its cool. I had some bling originally and decided it wasnt a good idea. I confirmed that today when I was prepping CV joints and had Belray antiseize all over me.

Mike the Pics look Awesome.
Just dont wear it if your ever welding anything. My titanium ring arced on the table once and burned the hell out of my finger. Congrats to both of you.

michael_loomis

Awesome pics guys! Great job Mike. Congrats to the Ashcrafts!

Did the bouquet hit the light? lol

Dezertpilot

Congrats! Pictures look amazing, looked like a really fun party!

deviate films

Congrats to the Ashcrafts..Christina, you looked amazing and Adam....always a stud. Best of luck to the newlyweds

QurtysLyn

Awesome pics. Congrats to you guys.

P.S. Way to rock the Chucks.