ASHCRAFT wedding ...........

deano

McDeano
i wanted to wish the new Ashcraft couple (Double-A and X-teena/ Christina) all the luck in the world and congratulations on their wedding (tomorrow/Sat-7/25) -- have fun guys ----- xoxo d-no

kim

Rescue 3
Congrats you two. Have a wonderful blessed life together. Remeber to never go to bed mad and always tell each other you love them even when it feels like you don't. And laugh a lot! Good old belly roll laughs will cure anything.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
WOO Hoo!!! :D :D

Congratulations guys, you two are the cutest sweetest couple and I am STOKED for you both :D Many happy wishes and remember to look through your wedding album together often to remember that special day and the special feelings you share for each other :D

CaptinCrash

i wonder what they drove away in all of adams cars are single seat

XTEENA

Adam's better half
Thank you all for the kind words! We had a blast!!!! It was the perfect day...everything was beautiful and Adam & I couldnt be more happier!

ASHCRAFT

Sticky Balls
Father PAB officiating?
Thats right Rev. Steele. We had a blast! The Ceremoney was great. Cameron did such a good job. We couldnt not have found anyone better to do it. The Venue was perfect minus the 104* temps when we got there. My Bride was beautiful! It could not have been a better day. Thanks to all the kind words. It means so much to us.

Chris Tobin

Thank you all for the kind words! We had a blast!!!! It was the perfect day...everything was beautiful and Adam & I couldnt be more happier!
Awesome guys!!! Welcome to the club! My wife (Jade) and I celebrated our 18th anniversary on May 30th.

But why are you looking/posting on RDC when you should be on your honeymoon???

Get off the computer and get back to better things!

Chris Tobin

Thats right Rev. Steele. We had a blast! The Ceremoney was great. Cameron did such a good job. We couldnt not have found anyone better to do it. The Venue was perfect minus the 104* temps when we got there. My Bride was beautiful! It could not have been a better day. Thanks to all the kind words. It means so much to us.
You too, put down the computer and get back to honeymooning!!!

Congrats again to both of you!!!

Cool that PAB performed the ceremony!

pdailey

Racer
104 degress??? Talk about some "Sticky Balls"!!!

Congrats to the both of you!!! Now the agony begins.............

Kidding!!! :D

ASHCRAFT

Sticky Balls
Awesome guys!!! Welcome to the club! My wife (Jade) and I celebrated our 18th anniversary on May 30th.

But why are you looking/posting on RDC when you should be on your honeymoon???

Get off the computer and get back to better things!
Leaving for Maui on Saturday for a week. We wanted a little time to recoup. Also in the middle of prepping my 1600 for the SNORE night race. Racing just takes priority sometimes. lol