Ashley/Smith Baja Champions Signature Edition F150

Reaction
This morning I saw an “Ashley/Smith Baja Champions Signature Edition” F150 SuperCrew on the road. It was all Black with flared fenders and bedsides, “Ashley/Smith Baja Champions Signature Edition” shocks, front light bar and fitted valance. This was clearly a Factory or Dealer offering, but I have not been able to find any info on the trucks. Does anyone know anything about them? Pretty cool way to honor two of the best in desert racing.

Sheaco

Reaction
Hey Ramsey is that the trucks they sell at El Cajon Ford?

y2kbaja

Reaction
From the freeway I saw one sitting at the Folsom Lake Ford up here in Nor Cal. I couldn't see any specifics while driving by at 65 but just thought I'd throw it out there that it's more than just local Ford dealers.

Sheaco

Reaction
Thank you for the pics

SunsetCliffsMocos

Reaction
No biggie, Ramsey got my wheels turning with this thread. I couldn't find anything on the internet so I called El Cajon Ford and asked them to give me a link to some photos. I wish there were a few more pics to that slideshow though...

zetapsi827

Reaction
doesn't look like much of a difference except for some nice wheels and some trim. still looks nice though. you know what? i think i saw one of these at the ford dealership in yuma a couple of months back.

Reaction
doesn't look like much of a difference except for some nice wheels and some trim. still looks nice though. you know what? i think i saw one of these at the ford dealership in yuma a couple of months back.
It has flared fiberglass fenders, different valance, lift and shocks to name a few differences. The one I saw was black with different graphics.

bcampbell04

Resident Almost Know-it-all
Reaction
i saw one of those a couple weeks ago. they look pretty cool. they look better than the no fear f150.

Tomack

Reaction
Those would be Roll-A-Long trucks, they used to be No Fear trucks. You can go to Roll-A-Long.com for more info.

B Hansen

Reaction
Just saw one today... except on the lower part of the doors it had "F400" or something of the like instead of the "Baja Champions." Either way, cool recognition for our sport!

-Brian

Frontier 4 Baja

Reaction
50 Grand for that? No disrespect to Ashley and Smith but what kind of Engine does it have?

I'd rather get a base model and put the remaining cash into building a nice prerunner.

I've seen several F-150's with a suspension lift and flared fenders from the factory called NF-55's or something close to that? They just did'nt have the grill and light bar.
Does anyone know about these trucks?

Last edited:

Tim_Price

Reaction
I talked with Dan Ashley at the SEMA show booth where the new 'Baja Champions' truck was on display. He said he and Dan Smith had been working quite a while to get an entire line of off road products going under the "Baja Champions" label. Stuff looked good.

Lance T

Reaction
14738-4-z.jpg

14738-2-z.jpg

I like it...wouldn't pay that much, but I like it.