Associated stepping up for the buggy dorks.

93-Ranger

Reaction
Got mine last week. Knowing that the SC10 front arms are a weak point I went ahead and took care it before RPM could...with RPM Arms. :D

DSCN7847.JPG

93-Ranger

Reaction
They could have put a bit more work into them.

Losi FTW!

Do you say that because its based off the SC10 and shares simular parts too each other? You do know that the Losi and the XXX-SCT are not much different from each and share the same overall platform too right? Being that Im a Losi SCb and XXX-sct owner aswell I can tell you that AE has put more work into there buggy then Losi did...

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't own one yet, but from what I've seen of it video wise, as well as other media it seems to be pretty solid. I like the fact that AE gives us a solid platform to work from and we get to build it to our liking from there.

jowoog

Reaction
buy rtr is a waste if you plan on customizing it ,..

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
I definitely wanna pick one up. I just picked up an SC10 RS for my daughter, so this is next on my list

BLUEBAJA

Reaction
Website
www.myspace.com
They could have put a bit more work into them.

Losi FTW!
I have owend a Losi XXX SCB and let me tell you that thing is a piece.... the arms are weak.. the transmission questionable... the motor went out 2 time in 2 weeks and it comes with a brushed motor... AE did it right with thier buggy and I cant wait to get mine in the mail in a couple days...

t1m1976

Reaction
Website
prodrt.com
Now I want one of these. It'll be hard to get away from the look of the B3Stealth that I've enjoyed for years, but this one looks a lot more durable. I agree that front arm 'A' struts are generally weak, and I've had my share of broken pieces. I should probably get the metalic ones, or stop racing my car out in the street so much. =)

Can anyone comment on the handling of this model? In particular, I'd like to know how it sits in the air during a jump. I've had Losi trucks and Associated dirt buggies and between the two I think the Associated models sit better on the jumps. It could be that I'm not a very experienced operator but then I only do this as a hobby anyways.

Thanks for the pics of your cars by the way; they look awesome!