ATS Toyota 3link kit ???

Littlenutts

Reaction
Has anyone run this kit? seen it? heard anything about it? Do any other companies make a 3 0r 4 link kit for the 89 - 95 Toyotas? Thanks.

They are REAL!

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
I don't know of anyone else that makes a kit, but I've heard too many negative things about ATS to recomend their work. I honestly can say I haven't heard one good thing about the work or customer service they do for customers.

How much do they charge for the kit, and what all does that include?

Race-Dezert Anonymous - Step #1:
"Hello, my name is Jason. And I'm a Race-Dezertaholic."

evan_clanin

Reaction
ATS 3-Link Coil Suspension packages are custom made systems and will fit 1980-2002 Toyota Trucks, Tacomas and 4-Runners. All components are chromoly constructed and partially tig welded for added strength and durability. This is a professional race style rear suspension system with travel ranges from 24" to 36". Large aircraft grade hiem ends and delerin bushings are included with this kit. Parts included are 2 chromoly and heim end links with mounting brackets, a chromoly traction bar with heims, mounting brackets, delerin bushings and grade 8 hardware.

Our 3 link rear suspension system - set up for one coil over shock and one bypass shock per side (shocks are not included in the system)... The ATS 3 link rear suspension system includes lower trailing arms, upper link, all rod ends and bushings, all required mounting brackets and hardware. Our 3 Link will provide 25 inches of travel with driveshaft modification. This system is available for all Toyota pickups, model years 1984 to the present.....$3,500.00

there are more pictures on there web site

evan

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?

Littlenutts

Reaction
I have also heard nothing but negitive in regards to ATS:

3 link rear suspensions system - set up for one coil over shock and one bypass shock per side (shocks are not included in the system)... The ATS 3 link rear suspension system includes lower trailing arms, upper link, all rod ends and bushings, all required mounting brackets and hardware. 3 Link will provide 25 inches of travel with driveshaft modification. This system is available for all Toyota pickups, model years 1984 to the present.....$3,500.00

They are REAL!

evan_clanin

Reaction
i dont know how it works, and im not gona say ya or nay, just based upon other peoples opinion

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?

Dillon

Reaction
And are they gonna fab up the cage or bulletproof weight supporting bed cage for the coilover to mount to for that price?? Probably not...

From everything I have heard about them, this is typical ATS, get them into the store so they can tack on more costs.

YotaWhoopRunner

Reaction
I remember talking to someone from newline (the ranger 4 link bolton) and they said they have them for toyota as well. He told me it was the same price too (2 grand?)

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.newline-products.com/index1.htm>http://www.newline-products.com/index1.htm</A>