• Forum membership has its advantages....

On Topic Atten Pahrump 250 Photographers

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Somewhere around Pit 6 at the Armagosa Junction, a photographer caught a sequence of one of our Rescue Trucks towing a truck through the silt. Please if anyone sees it posted or knows who it is let me know. Hoping to add it to warehouse walls!

David Nehrbass
Motorsports Safety Solutions

LAZY-H

also any shots of #4568 ( green Toyota ) would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

J Prich

Was excited to see you guys at the finish. Great job in chugging along and getting through all of the challenges out there!

Vegasphotoman

I got 4 pics of ya HERE is pic 1 then click right arrow for the other 4
2018 Pahrump Nugget 250 - BITD - PICS $20 ea or whole Sequential series $50

I can photoshop them and MUCH improve them if you are interested in purchase, I can do that then repost a small gallery (custom) for you to re-check them out
unfortunately I didnt have a press pass so no silt shots etc, but I do have the first dip jump just before mile 1 from start - PLUS I have a video clip of you passing by there.... I can do $60 for custom vidclip + all 4 pics (photoshop enhanced) and can add your name & racer # and any sponsors etc, to a copy image of one of the pix - pictures are HIGH REZ Canon 7D Mark II used

all pix HERE Pahrump 250 race photos 2018 all images copyright Paul Cichocki LasVegasPix Photography

here is a sample video clip from the race (yours wouldnt have the COPYRIGHT STAMP nor would the pix), although I do believe the video I have of you (near to the end of all racers) is a static cam shot (not panning) pass by clip

I did not stick around past 145pm I was @ MM239 powerline rd so didnt get ya there

this pic is 5 times smaller than the origiinal
IMG_9134.jpg